has anyone tried The Honest Kitchen?

cavkingcharlesx3

wannabe raw feeder
hi..
i'm new. i just wanted everyone's opinion on the HOnest Kitchen's dehydrated natrual food. either the verve or force. i was looking into it, and they seemed to have gotten good publicity and seems easy to prepare... what are you opinions? are there other things i can consider for an easy home made like meal for my dog? he's a cav. king charles and is VERY VERY picky about his food. currently we feed him nutro natural choice ultra with rice/tofu/apples mixed in to get him to eat. he was raised on natural homemade food from his breeder and never quite accepted dry kibble.

thanks everyone!

also posted to dog health care

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sorry I've never heard of it, but I am def no expert. Just didn't want you to think we were ignoring you. Welcome to Chazhound though!

Prangus

I just recently decided to order some, actually. I ordered the force and it got here today. It smells kind of funny, but I put some in Chief's dinner and he loved it. I'm definitely impressed, because he can be pretty picky.

I plan on using it as a base for his diet and adding other things on a regular basis. The force is only 30% meat, which isn't really enough. I'll be adding raw meat and bones mostly, but other healthy things too. I woudn't add too much of anything that isn't protien. I think it's got plenty of veggies and things in there already. I believe there are some recipes on the website for suggested meals.

Members online

No members online now.