Jean Donaldson Academy

Does anybody have any personal experience with this training program, or know of anybody who has graduated from it?

I am still finishing my bachelor's but I'm also thinking ahead, and training is something I want to get serious about.

I had originally looked at ABC before I realized it would probably be a waste of time and money. I don't like that Jean Donaldson's program is all online, but after looking over the in-depth syllabus I think with a mentor it may not be a bad choice.

Can anybody lend me some advice?

~Tucker&Me~

Don't know a thing about the problem but I love Jean Donaldson, I think she's fab. Hopefully someone who is familiar with it will chime in :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Jean Donaldson is so awesome and down to earth! :) I've talked to her on facebook several times, and asked about her school. I do know a few graduates from her program, and lots of people who graduated from her San Francisco SPCA training program, and all of them are now successful trainers.

I think it's a really good option for some one who isn't able to travel or commute for dog training school - and it's certainly MUCH better than ABC in my opinion. I'd prefer Karen Pryor Academy, but Jean Donaldson's would be my second choice if I couldn't make it out to meet a mentor.

Members online

No members online now.