Obama/Biden versus Romney/Ryan?

Barbara!

"We" can't do much about it because so many people have bought into the bullshit that there are only two viable parties.

The reason there are only two viable parties is because you've drunk the KoolAid.

Take your support to a candidate you CAN believe in and the two viable parties suddenly aren't so strong anymore . . . That's the only way to take our lives back from the oligarchy, to THINK INDEPENDENTLY.
Isn't this only if you live in a swing state, though?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
"We" can't do much about it because so many people have bought into the bullshit that there are only two viable parties.

The reason there are only two viable parties is because you've drunk the KoolAid.

Take your support to a candidate you CAN believe in and the two viable parties suddenly aren't so strong anymore . . . That's the only way to take our lives back from the oligarchy, to THINK INDEPENDENTLY.
Unless you live in a backwards state that only allows you to vote either republican or democrat...

Lyzelle

Romney scares the **** out of me. That's a nut that needs to be buried. Thrown in jail. Something.

Anything is better than Romney, except maybe Limbaugh. And Obama couldn't do much this last term anyway, since he was deadlocked with the over-population of Republicans in the House and Senate.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Unless you live in a backwards state that only allows you to vote either republican or democrat...
Alright I've never lived in such a state so I gotta ask -- how is that possibly legal? Because the R&Ds voted it so?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Alright I've never lived in such a state so I gotta ask -- how is that possibly legal? Because the R&Ds voted it so?
I have no idea. I know people have tried petitions to allow a write in before but of course that never works.

Oh Oklahoma....

It's been almost 4 years, the blame Bush is a tired excuse.

Obamao has no one to blame but him self for where this country is at.The only promise he lived up to only shafts us further from freedom.

Barbara!

It's been almost 4 years, the blame Bush is a tired excuse.

Obamao has no one to blame but him self for where this country is at.The only promise he lived up to only shafts us further from freedom.
How is it an excuse at all when it is fact that most of the deficit collected in Obama's term is the result of bills and policies created by George Bush? That's not an excuse, it's a fact.

How is it an excuse at all when it is fact that most of the deficit collected in Obama's term is the result of bills and policies created by George Bush? That's not an excuse, it's a fact.
why take the time to debate with someone that can't even show the respect to spell the President's name correctly? I mean once is funny maybe, twice? yeah we get the point, everytime?? well that's pretty telling of one's mindset. I don't think there's much breaking thru that one.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Oh sure, putting a Lannister in charge. That usually works out sooo well ;)
hey he would be the only one I would use , even though Jamie is slowly becoming human. lol

I was actually looking for Petyr Baelish 2012 one , but could not find it right off the bat.

Little Finger would get the economy back on track and have both houses , er parties working together.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
why take the time to debate with someone that can't even show the respect to spell the President's name correctly? I mean once is funny maybe, twice? yeah we get the point, everytime?? well that's pretty telling of one's mindset. I don't think there's much breaking thru that one.
It's right up there with the wraps I've seen lately that are a picture of Obama with the saying "Does this ASS make my truck look big?"

Yeah. Real respectful. Even if I thought Bush was a cross between a spoiled monkey and a bull in a china shop, I wouldn't have the disrespect to put that in my car.

I'm not sure who I'm voting for, other than most vehemently NOT Romney. He scares the sh*t out of me, as in honest to goodness cold chills with everything I've ever heard come out of his mouth.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I think everyone should do research independently, find an option they feel most comfortable with..and go with that.
and then, when all is said is done, worse comes to worse, I can move. Which I fully intend to do if Romney is ever president. As a woman, a student, someone who believe in equal rights, the SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE, and a person who believes in decent health care for everyone ... I would move. And what's great is that it's totally in my liberty to do so.. I don't HAVE to stay in a country that I no longer feel proud of.

You research, you vote, you hope for the best. It's all we can do really.

I have never seen anyone converted or minds/opinions changed over angry internet debates/mud-slinging so frankly, why bother.

lol I realize how harsh that might sound but ya, I am not above abandoning a ship I no longer want to be a part of. I have traveled too much and too far to honestly believe that the US is the only place I could happily live lol

GipsyQueen

If I could vote, I would NOT vote for Romney.
I spent some time reading his champain and all I could do was: :eek: His values are rather... shocking.
How can a nation that values freedom, and equal rights for everyone, vote for Romney?

Members online