A teaser grad photo from puppy school...Gracie.

I want this puppy. This is baby borzoi Gracie, almost 6 months old and simply beautiful...inside and out!

noludoru

Bored Now.
OMG... she is SO beautiful! What a happy, sweet little face. You have big training classes, by the way, and gorgeous dogs. Is it a puppy class?

ACooper

She is quite lovely!

And look at the doberbaby in your class..........squeeeeeeeee! LOL

Yup, Gracie is something else....they all are really.:)

OMG... she is SO beautiful! What a happy, sweet little face. You have big training classes, by the way, and gorgeous dogs. Is it a puppy class?
Yes, this is a puppy class. My puppy classes are quite large to make the most of the socialization time. My adult classes are only ever 6-8 dogs.:)

She is quite lovely!

And look at the doberbaby in your class..........squeeeeeeeee! LOL
That little guy is one of 3 doberpups in my puppy classes right now. Look at his ear crop..:( It's clear that the Vet that they went to had no idea how to crop a doberman. His little ears are only about 1.5 inches long now..

Anyway, he's such a wonderful puppy, a real flirt and exactly what you'd want in a doberpup as far as temperament goes. I LURVE him.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Wow, what a gorgeous girl!

I think we need pictures of the rest of the class, btw. Especially the shiba and the dobe. ;)

Wow, what a gorgeous girl!

I think we need pictures of the rest of the class, btw. Especially the shiba and the dobe. ;)
Here's the Shiba. These haven't been edited yet so excuse the eyes and lack of proper crop.

And Meatball, she's had surgery for cherry eye and it's still very red. This is the sweetest, smartest little girl..

I just love this dogs eyes. This is Chloe -

I'll post more when I've had a chance to edit...and of course I'll include Rocky (dobe) next week.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Yes, this is a puppy class. My puppy classes are quite large to make the most of the socialization time. My adult classes are only ever 6-8 dogs.:)
I think I had a brain fart when I asked that considering the title of the thread. LMAO

The Shiba is adoooorable, and the Poodle/poodle mix has stunning eyes, and a very sweet expression.

I think I had a brain fart when I asked that considering the title of the thread. LMAO

The Shiba is adoooorable, and the Poodle/poodle mix has stunning eyes, and a very sweet expression.
That little Shiba is such a social butterfly and Chloe...her eyes just grab you, as does her sweet disposition.

OK, I want Meatball & Chloe!
Me too Barb. There are always so many that I want. The great thing about still teaching puppy class after all these years is that it somewhat fills my NEED for a puppy without me actually having to take one home.
There are a few more (I have 48 puppies in classes right now). Your list will grow in the next few weeks when I post more pictures...trust me.

Oh, and that little Meatball has the nicest little body too. She is the least overdone bulldog that I've had in class in years and you would not believe her personality. Little Meatball won the Emergency competition in class last week and she constantly stares at me and appears to giggle when I catch her. I could SO steal her!!!!:)

Members online

No members online now.