The Walking Dead

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
When does the new season start? Catching up on the 2nd season right now

But my main question is makeup :eek:

Not computer animated right? This is actual makeup on the walkers? How LONG must it take to do that each day and HOW do they do such a good job? It is insane. Any youtube videos or otherwise about the makeup process. I find it incredibly intriguing

yoko

It's not specifically about The Walking Dead.

But have you ever watched Face Off? It's a competition but you see a lot of creating and applying process.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I haven't watched Face Off but I have heard of it and it sounded interesting. I may have to set it to record to DVR. Thanks

MYMR, sweet... Thanks. I have never been overly interested in movie/tv makeup and such but this is so well done with amazing detail that it has piqued my curiousity

yoko

I haven't watched Face Off but I have heard of it and it sounded interesting. I may have to set it to record to DVR. Thanks

MYMR, sweet... Thanks. I have never been overly interested in movie/tv makeup and such but this is so well done with amazing detail that it has piqued my curiousity
It's pretty interesting. Each week they get their 'inspiration' and have to make a full costume/makeup. It isn't always zombies but I have seen zombies/monsters and I think one they even had little kids come in draw monsters and they had to make what the kid drew.

JacksonsMom

First, I'm so excited for season 3!

Second, my good friend (family friend) is a comedian and his cousin is Greg Nicotero, who does all the make-up for TWD as well a lot of other shows and movies. He said if I ever come to California, he can show me his studio! Which would be... SWEET. I will take him up on that offer one day!

shazbot

not so newby
The new season starts this Sunday, the 14th. Can't wait...

Faceoff is awesome. It amazes me what they come up with. I loved the challenge with the kids last week.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I'm going to watch the video MHMR posted hopefully when we get home this afternoon.

so excited for the new season on Sunday.

What station is Face off on?

ACooper

Ah, I was just popping in to tell you what day it started.........but I see Shazbot has you covered :D

I have not watched a single episode of Walking Dead, but I've been toying with the idea of giving it a try :)

Members online

No members online now.