question~

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
What is your favorite body part and your least favorite , and WHY.

Fav
Mine is eyes , you can read a person by there eyes. they will not lie.

Not so fav
Ears , they are selective and annoying to clean.

what about you.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My hands. They make it possible for me to do what i want to do the way I want to do it. When I was very small I thought they had little brains inside the fingers because they just seemed to know where to go and how to do things I didn't think I knew.

I don't really have a problem with how I am built, but I wish I had some fat back. Everyone tells me...Oh I wish I had that problem, no you don't. You really don't. Too thin hurts, you can't sit easily, your bones show, your clothes no longer fit, and now, I guess my size no longer exists anywhere. IT sucks.

K

Kaydee

Fave-lips, no artificial trout pout needed, full and beautiful

Not fave-very visible veins all over my legs, looks like I got attacked with an ink pen even after having them removed twice.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I like eyes and then mouths/smiles. A nice friendly smile is about the most attractive thing to me.

I hate feet, they are disgusting.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My favorite part of my body or just bodies in general?

In general:

most fav:
Smiles (does that count as a body part lol.... lets say the mouth but I like smiling ones). A nice genuine smile is one of my favorite things to see on a person.

Least fav:
FEET!

On me:

my fav is my eyes

least fav is my fingers. I have man hands and I bite my nails badly so they just look terrible. and these days my fingers are starting to ache something fierce. So not a big fan of them at the moment lol

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Favorite?
Arms. I know, that's weird.. but there is something just purely blissful about being in the arms of somebody you care about or holding someone to make them feel better
Arms are useful, and stable, and loving, and kind but at the same time they are powerful and emotional

Not to mention a boy with a nice set of arms is enough to make me weak in the knees lol
I dunno. This is turning into a weird love affair to arms kind of post but I just think they are under-appreciated

Least Favorite?
Little toe. that useless little son of a biscuit needs to stop hanging out and getting hit with everything.

LindaJD

My favorite is eyes, I love clear blue eyes that smile. I always notice people's eyelashes too. I can't stand heavily made up eyelashes, but I think long curly eyelashes on a man or woman are nice. I usually notice someones complexion.
I also appreciate a nice shaped small nose.
I find most feet unattractive so I try not to look at others feet. I find facial piercings unattractive and will lose my appetite if eating across someone who has them or if the waiter or waitress has them I try not to look at them when being served.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
In general on other people...

Abs. I'm gonna go with those because if you have those, you most likely have a athletic looking body, which is what I love.

Least favorite would be...
I don't know, when I look at someone, the only thing I notice that I don't like is feet sometimes, if they have weird looking ones.

On me, my favorite body part is my legs. They are pretty fabulous, I'm not gonna lie.

My least favorite is my stomach, which I'm actively trying to decrease, while chugging away cookie dough...

Lyzelle

I don't think I have most or least favorites. I think it depends on the person the body part is attached to. But in general, I love female bodies much more than males. And in the males I do like, they generally have feminine features to them. They just seem to flow better. Not as choppy or roughly put together. Obviously, I don't like overly muscled guys for that very reason.

But most favorite in men...I like strong jaw lines. Nothing more lovely than a man with a very defined face, and a nice sharp, clean jaw line really brings out the eyes in my opinion. Even if they aren't particularly expressive eyes, it just gives a more subtle, sculpted look to the entire face, neck, and upper chest/shoulders. Weak or understated jaw lines leaves the upper body lacking, I think. Like it all just sorta melts together, even in fit men.

Women... probably the most understated curves on the body. Neck and collarbone, spine/curve of the lower back, feminine hands, catty eyes. That sort of thing. Again, the defined jaw.

Least favorite...hm. Not a huge fan of lower legs/calves. Or feet. On either gender, but particularly men. Arms can be a little weird.

K

Kaydee

Hum, on other people-

Fave-Shapely arms and shoulders on either gender

Hate too much body fur-guys-or women:eek: with tank tops and hair on backs, shoulders, even too much on chest is just ewwwwww

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Favorite:
I really love a good, honest, uncontrollable smile. My bf has the BEST smile, it just makes me melt. Good teeth/lips/eyes helps. If you smile with your eyes too, that's just amazing. I can spot a fake smile a mile away and I hate them (my sister can only fake smile ewww).

Least favorite:
Bad skin. It bothers me. I love & appreciate nice, smooth, clear skin.

Ive been known to shine onto an attractive personality over physical appearance before, but eyes are a big thing after the front and rear bumpers.

Members online

No members online now.