Pepper

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Pepper always chooses the steepest way up so i think she likes the challange. Either that or she is being competitive and knows this is one way she can go faster then Victor can. THen she likes to run along the ridge. It makes me feel so good to watch her go. I wish i could get better photos but i don't have a telephoto i can use.

Mary chooses the most gentle grade down to her mud bath pool then she sits on her fanny and scoots down the leaves to the bottom.mary - Dog and Puppy Pictures for her beauty soak. Actually i think it does feel good on her joints. WE just love this place.

bubbatd

She and Maggie May would make a good pair !!! Must be the Terror in them !

Barb04

Super Moderator
Pepper has changed since I first met her. She's definitely a happy camper now!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
GRammy when we were at the off leash park sunday she teamed up with a littlet whippit mix, they were best buds on the beach. I hope we can get to the mod meet this year. I can't wait for you and BArb to meet the new confident happy girl she has become.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I was digging through photobucket the other night and came across those pics we took in the woods soon after you got her...WOW what a change!!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Yup Zoomer I am glad you saw it! I can't get over how much she has changed, no longer is she the blink blink blank look which is the only way i can think to describe it. SHe gave nothing away, it was as if she were in a shell and none of us were allowed to open it.

I think the second photo i posted tho it is not a good photo, you can still see the happiness in her eyes which is why i like it. LAst night we were on the sofa (Because VIctor still stinks) she was curled up under my arm next to my side with her head on my chest which is pretty much our normal sleep and i thought how did i ever make it without her. WAtching her open up and become confident has made this last year worth all the effort.

HEre is an early pepper for comparison if anyone wants to see the difference
victoria_smiles - Dog and Puppy Pictures
victor_and_victoria_cropped - Dog and Puppy Pictures this last one was pretty much the way she looked ALL the time.
Now she has such a spark and shines with vitality.

Members online

No members online now.