going to this show if it kills me..

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
I go back to the doctor on thursday and desperately looking for release to take Zubin to the east speciality.. Last year he was only two and although he did well, especially in this breed, its hard for a 2 year old to compete against 4-5 year olds. ( especially with slow maturers and that coat..). Zubin is ready this year. He has a full mature coat, mature body, and I am excited.
My cardiac came out okay and yes- other tests are coming but I soooooo want to take him. My normal handler is at another show, family members committed to other shows, and even friends that could handle him for me are committed. I sooooooooo want to go.. It will take more work to give him a bath and dry him out then at the show.. ( do I sound like I am trying to convince someone i can do this? lol.. ) In my breed its hard to get enough dogs for majors.. I guess the draw back of so few in numbers.

Romy

Taxiderpy
I think Zubin needs to go on a west coast campaign. ;) He could pick up a major or two or three.

You two will do well! I just know you'll make it. If we weren't in WA and I wasn't such an inept handler, I'd offer to take him for you.

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
I think Zubin needs to go on a west coast campaign. ;) He could pick up a major or two or three.

You two will do well! I just know you'll make it. If we weren't in WA and I wasn't such an inept handler, I'd offer to take him for you.
He knows what to do- just take the lead.. lol.. ( and uh why aren't you in virginia? :D )

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
maybe you can get someone to groom him for you.... then all you have to do is go out with him! :)
I would have to drive him back to the area we lived in before. Man I miss the set up I had at the other house... ( mutters..) Maybe someone will be there at ring side that can take him in if the doc says " no running.."... My cardiac cath was friday. So show time that is one week and one day... ( got to be a dog person that throws health out the window for a dog show.. ;) )

Staff online

Members online