I would like to clear up some misconceptions.

ACooper

Hmm. You have a point. But purple can be such a beautiful color. I stand by my comment... besides, bruises turn yellow and blue and sometimes shades of a hideous green... :D
Ah yes, the hideous green..........that has to be my favorite by far! :rofl1:

bubbatd

Could listen to Blues forever !! Just don't like having the blues ... they're with me today ..........:(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Nolu, you're a fabulous, caring dog owner, and I respect you a great deal for it. I know you made the best decision for Garnet you could and sometimes it's a sign of greater love to acknowledge that a dog you love so much might be better off in a different home. I would never believe you're in any way a neglectful or abusive dog owner. Even aside that, you're a wonderful person and I feel priveleged to know you. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Nolu,
I do not know the specifics about your situation, but I have also had to give up a dog before, and was accused of being abusive and a dog dumper (oh long horrific story) but people online with no life and no knowledge of what was really going on.

I'd be more than happy to go kick someone's butt for ya. Take out knees. TP a house. Whatevs.

Giving him up was the best thing to do for him and you at the time.Does not make you a bad person or a bad dog owner.You are a good dog owner just look at Middie and you know that.

R

RedyreRottweilers

Noludoru, it takes an awful lot of courage, maturity, and LOVE to admit that you are not the right home for a dog.

Sometimes doing the right thing for the dog hurts. A lot.

Just ignore those ignorant pecker gnats that might not realize what a great and selfless thing you did for that dog.

((hugs))

Moves the Rottie Rat Pack over to stand behind Nolu

NOW bring 'em on. ;)

Members online

No members online now.