CAT LOVERS UNITE!!! My own forum.

Shadow

I'v got 1 cat named Shadow. She just truned 1 on the 1st of July! We got her from a friend who fond the litter and mom in a stone wall by a grave yard.They couldn't chatch the mom but we fell in love with the runt, Sahdow:lol-sign: .

I only have three cats but my roommate has eight of his own. Then there are the kittens his cat had and the one that came with the house we are renting. So there are a total of 20 cats. Guess its a good thing I like cats :D

We are trying to find homes for most of them if any one near Camdenton, Mo wants or know anyone who would like a cat. They range from long to short hair. The one that really needs a home does not get along with other cats but loves dogs and little kids.

Last edited:
I have 19 cats, and 6 kittens!

Marilyn-11 years old. Longhaired calico/Siamese mix. Rescued feral.
Katie-9 years old. Black and white DSH. PetSmart adoption.
Morris-8 years old.Orange tabby and white DSH.Foster bottle baby for the SPCA.
Rocky-8 years old.Blue tabby and white DSH. Foster bottle baby for the SPCA.
Bubbles-8 years old.Tortoiseshell DSH. Foster bottle baby for the SPCA.
Scooby-7 years old.Classic gray tabby DSH.Rescued stray kitten.
Barry-6 years old.Blue DLH.Born in my garage to a stray.
Lola-6 years old.White and blue DSH. Born in my garage to a stray.
Lasagna-6 years old.Black amber DLH. Born in my garage to a stray.
Spam-5 years old. Buff DSH.Neighbor giving him away
Chad-5 years old. Orange tabby and white DSH.Neighbor giving him away
Pebbles-4 years old. Silver tabby DSH.Irresponsible female cat owner...
Paris-4 years old.Siamese/Tabby cross DSH.SPCA rescue
Melvin-3 years old. Brown mackeral tabby DSH. Paris' son.
Jack-2 years old. Dilute calico DSH. Born to a stray in my friend's backyard.
Barney-2 years old. Silver tabby DSH. Rescued feral kitten, STILL feral. (Mcdonald's find)
London-1 year old.Siamese/Tabby cross DSH. Bottle baby foster
Gregory-1 year old. Black DSH. Bottle baby foster
Smokette-1 year old.Brown mackeral tabby maincoon.Rescued pregnant stray
And the kittens, who WERE fosters. But not anymore:
Annabelle-6 months old. Orange tabby DLH. Personal rescue
Monkey-5 months old.Brown mackeral tabby DSH. Smokette's kitten.
Squirt-almost 4 months old (and 1 pound). Brown tabby DSH. Bottle baby foster
Wolfy-5 months old.Dilute tortoiseshell DLH. Foster for cat house on the kings.
Rudiger-5 months old.Seal point Siamese mix shorthair.Foster for cat house on the kings
Margaret-5 months old.Snowshoe cross DSH.Foster for cat house on the kings

Hopefully we don't get flooded with fosters next cat season!

cockers2

I have two cats, or rather they have me ,Nobody owns a cat, they just allow us to share thier space. :lol-sign: I was a cat person long before I was a dog person, there has always been a cat in my life, hopefully always will be.

^Purrson^

Prior cats in my life.
Pics from Multiply, as msn closed groups not sure how it will show...
Will preview tho
Tachie my first pet really, as Fish and Turtles dont cuddle.

May 74 - 1987

Sneakers our half Maine Coon half Himalayan

Born 7-7-77 Died Fall 94

Pumpkin only with us a year, and in and out of vets.

Tigger the hoover

1987-2000

Freckles rescued from garage as a kitten

Born about 6-88, Died 3-22-02

^Purrson^

and real deal Missy my piller partner LOL :rofl1:

Kind of funny, people posting they were always kitty person... My nick came from my cats, think Tig typed it ... but have always been a dog person from the womb I think...

Last edited:

Kayota

I have a lot of cats right now! one just died from a UTI, his name was Pod. It was a lot worse than we thought - we let him out for the night as always, the night before the vet appt, and he never showed up again. Mini Pod is the "replacement kitty." Not my choice, my stepmom apparently always needs an orange longhaired male cat. o_O Other than that you can see the other ones in my sig. They're everywhereee.

T

tessa_s212

We always have foster cats hanging around, but Dustin and I currently have 2 cats. One grey/white split-face male, "V", that is nearing a year old. We hand raised him from 2 days old. And we have a 3-4 year old mostly black female cat, Aramae. She was a barn kitten taken in and raised indoors.

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
I have Mittens. She's a 6 - 7 year old stray that lives in my front yard. She's super clingy for a cat. She loves to be petted, scratched & be the center of our attention. She lets me hold her upside down and scratch her belly without any problems. Whenever we're in the front yard tending the flowers, she'll lay down at our feet and moves as we move so she's always touching us. She's always there to greet us when we leave for work and when we come home.. She has adopted us to be her family.

jadalewis

What a nice cat! Lucky you're! Nevertheless, i have a cat too. Its name Skipper! Absolutely phlegmatic creature, though behaves himself as if he is a young kitten (he is 7 years now). I adore him! You won't find better toy for your child cause of his patient character. My cat is able to suffer any child's emotions towards without hurting a child. Sometimes i even wonder can my cat hiss and scratch?

PeggyPup

Love my BC and Pap!
I'm more of a dog person, but I still love cats and I ADORE my kitty. She's actually the best cat I've ever had, along with Nana.

Nana was my first cat, and she was a LOT like the dog Nana in Peter Pan. She liked taking care of us and playing mom. So it was fitting when she had 3 different litters of cats! Every time we went to get her fixed, the doc would tell us she was pregnant again!

We've had a lot of cats since Nana, but I never thought any could quite live up to the joy of old Nana, until I got Lilah!

Lilah's just past a year old, and she's a rescue, but she's the BEST. She loves kissing me in the morning, cuddling up to me every second of the day(she's doing it now), she plays with the dogs like she was one of them, and she's very VOCAL about whenever she wants something. She'll stomp up to you, Meow as LOUD as she can, lead you to whatever she wants done, and then MEOWS again. It's a hoot! So without further delay, I now present to you, Lilah!

kennel

My Cat

My cat is called May and she is 11 years old. She likes to follow me around and only meows for me. During winter her favorite place to sleep is on me.
Here is a photo for your pleasure

I have five cats, all ex-ferals. Allen, Rachel and Meghan are three-year-old siblings, and Spencer and Heather are only a year old and also siblings. I no longer foster kittens because I clearly have issues letting them go. :D

Allen and his sisters lost their other brother, Ollie, in the 2007 pet food poisoning. Since then, I've been obsessed with feline nutrition and am now a member of the Feline Nutrition Education Society. My cats now eat only fresh, raw frankeprey and whole prey products.

Here are my beloved furfaces:

Allen (my best friend and a total lover - he drools when I pet him)

Rachel (my front-door greeter, everyone who visits gets welcomed by her)

Meghan (a shy kitty; visitors never see her, but she sleeps w/me @ night)

Spencer (the only cat I've ever met that actually sleeps on my pillow w/me - but there's still a lot of feral left in this guy, I dread our first vet visit!)

Heather (funny, friendly - in a drive by pet me kind of way - and as crazy as she looks in the pic)

I LOVE Heather, she looks hysterical and that picture of Meghan is very striking.

My moms boy, Clarence will sleep on the pillow above her head like your Spencer

kennel

They look like a varied bunch you've got there AuntieCrazy.
I like Meghan, she sounds a lot like my cat May.

Catsfan

Need Advice:)

Hi all cat friends. Hope somebody can help me with advices. My Mighty /moggie/ have "character" problems. He always destroyed something in home. I think to get him cat condo but need opinion, pls give me yours...

Thank's so much

Those look like some very goofy/adorable kitties! I wish I had one now, but it's against the rules in my apartment complex.

Members online

No members online now.