2014 Secret Santa Wishlist!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm mainly just wanting stuff for Itztli since he is still a growing puppy and doesn't have much in comparison with the other dogs. If you want to get stuff for the other dogs as well that's fine, but really need stuff for Itztli.

Dog's Name: Itztli

Dog's Breed: Standard size Xoloitzcuintli

Collar Size:

Favourite Treat: He's a SUCKER for freeze dried lamb lung. We like the lung pieces that can be broken up easily into small training size pieces

Favourite Toy: Tug toys

Treats they cannot have: He's on a mostly raw diet so please nothing with grains/gluten. He doesn't seem to like anything that isn't freeze dried type. Very picky puppy.

Toys they won't use: He doesn't seem to like rubber toys much at all

Anything else!: Things we could really use for him: collars that he can grow with (especially martingales no wider than 1" please). Need to get him a show lead still. Also would like to get him his SDIT vest since he is almost 6 months old and going to start his public access training soon. I like the simpler cape style vest. I especially like this one in teal that I can add patches to. http://www.raspberryfield.com/product/1147.html He is growing though so I'll get his measurements tonight. I think he is going to max out around 40-50 lbs or so. I love brighter colors on him like hunters orange, teal, bright blues.... anything that contrasts against his seal coat. Another thing we could use is a leather utility lead. I like thinner leather though. 1/2" would probably be ideal for utility lead.

Clothing Size (I'll measure him for all of this tonight)

Back length:

leg length:

chest size:

neck size:

Your favourite colour(s): For myself I like dark pinks and royal purples.

foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I'm really hard to buy food stuff for sorry. There's a lot I will turn my nose up at. lol.

And because you need a photo for inspiration

Also... if you decide to buy stuff for the other dogs....

training treats are always a plus... freeze dried beef, chicken, lamb is ok depending on the dog. Beef and Lamb everyone can have. Cricket's neck size I think is 13.25" approx. She typically needs nicer quality leather collars or super soft stuff. We love collarmania minky fabrics and would love to get her any of the hot pink ones. K9 closet also has their smoothie collars that she can wear. The adult boys don't really need collars. Toys are always good. They all like tugs. Cricket loves squeaky toys. Bamm loves balls and discs. Joey mainly just likes the tugs.

Finally got measurements.
Neck: 12"
Back 17-18"
Leg length 13-14"
Chest 20"

All subject to change since he is a growing puppy.

Airn

Dog's Name: Gwen
Dog's Breed: Australian Kelpie (mix)
Collar Size: 16ish
Favourite Treat: Peanut butter, sweet potato, alligator. We just try to stay away from chicken.
Favourite Toy: She enjoys squeaky things. Small and plushy are also welcome. She loves puzzle toys/kong types.
Treats they cannot have: Try to stay away from China, please.
Toys they won't use: Anything hard or most types of tug toys.
Anything else!: I try to stay with very feminine colors for Gwen since she's mistaken for a boy constantly. She is a very hard dog to fit as far as clothing/harnesses/whatever goes. (We just got a Ruffwear harness!)

Honestly we're pretty chill. Treats and chews are always welcome. I love to read and only have a few 'dog' books. We loved what we got from Oko last year and it was overall a great experience! I really just enjoy getting random stuff that I can't find here. (If you are at all crafty, I love handmade things. I am not crafty so I'm sorry to my SS ;) )

Clothing Size
Back length: 16ish
leg length: 16ish
chest size: 27ish
neck size: 16ish

Your favourite colour(s): Purple! Soft colors/pastels

foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): Spicy! I enjoy sweets but I'm trying to stay away from too many! (I love soaps and smelly things but have little to no willpower and will totally eat food. :popcorn:)

I also have a cat, Fiora. She likes string and lasers. Haha she's pretty easy and I don't expect anything for her. (The animals share anyway.)

We will appreciate whatever we get. Please have fun with us! :)

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Just so I don't list it four times: all of my dogs LOVE puzzle toys. LOVE. We also love training equipment (clickers, target sticks, leashes, fitness stuff, etc). I don't like red on any dog but (occasionally) Shadow, and Bloo and Copper are the only two who wear pink!

Dog's Name: Embyr
Dog's Breed: lab x
Collar Size: 18"
Favourite Treat: she is a lab x
Favourite Toy: tennis balls
Treats they cannot have: no grains, please
Toys they won't use: if she doesn't use it, another dog will
Anything else!: no rawhides, please

Clothing Size
Back length:
leg length:
chest size: 28"
neck size: 18"

Dog's Name: Bloo
Dog's Breed: pit bull
Collar Size: 15"
Favourite Treat: anything goes
Favourite Toy: wubba, nylabones, tuggies
Treats they cannot have: no grains, please
Toys they won't use: anything goes
Anything else!: no rawhide, please

Clothing Size
Back length:
leg length:
chest size: 24", I think?
neck size: 15"

Em and Bloo are the two dogs considered "my" dogs. Copper and Shadow would love gifts, but they are good at sharing. Do not feel obligated to buy for all four, please!

Dog's Name: Copper
Dog's Breed: american foxhound
Collar Size: 16"
Favourite Toy: not big on most toys, but will play with stuffies
Treats they cannot have: anything goes, grain free preferred

Clothing Size
Back length:
leg length:
chest size: 27"
neck size: 16"

Dog's Name: Shadow
Dog's Breed: lab
Collar Size: 16"
Favourite Toy: squeaky stuffy things, tugs
Treats they cannot have: anything goes, grain free preferred

Clothing Size
Back length:
leg length:
chest size: 27"
neck size: 16"

Your favourite colour(s): green, orange, purple, blue.
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I am allergic to pineapple, kiwi, and papaya. I don't like mango or banana. Artificial sweeteners hurt my head, especially high fructose corn syrup. I don't eat meat.
Also, I need more Kongs. I just realized I only have one... oops. Large+ is best!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I get to play this year! Yey for technical difficulties! :D

Dog's Name: Abrams
Dog's Breed: Chesapeake Bay Retriever
Collar Size: um....18"? ish?
Favourite Treat: Everything
Favourite Toy: things that squeak (especially if he can squeak them by pushing it with his nose - cuz, jw balls, those indestructible snake squeaky toy things) and that he can gnaw on (nylabones with different textures - but not too big/thick or he doesn't like them - antlers, etc.)
Treats they cannot have: No brittle chew bones, please (pork femurs, ribs, etc.) They splinter and then he tries to eat them and it worries me. Beef femurs and such are okay.
Toys they won't use: He'll play with anything, but the only toys left out at all times are his hard to kill chew toys and his squeaky unkillable snake toy. Things like Wubbas, rope toys, most plushies, etc., he shreds and then eats, so I prefer to not have them around.
Anything else!: Go nuts! This dog will love anything and everything. LOL Food dispensing toys (already has a Wobbler) are his BFF. His color is green.

No clothes, please. He's a pain in the rear to dress.

Your favourite colour(s): dark blue, silver, dark purple
foodstuff you do not like (for humans!): I am a human garbage disposal. Not a huge fan of peppermint, but can handle in small quantities.dd Don't care for any nuts but peanuts and almonds, and those are best slathered in chocolate.

Cynder will share treats with Abrams. The tastier and more novel the better. She loves jerky treats, but I'm scared to buy them with all of the recalls. She chews on real bones (and maybe antlers), but not with gusto. Her collar size is 12"? ish? Her color is purple.

Histamine loves any "interactive" kitty cat toys, especially those stupid mice that make "real mouse noises" when they're batted. She loves catnip. I plan to dress her up in Christmas sweaters (and she will continue to need sweaters/coats for every major holiday to wear). (Size...small? She's a 5.5 pound cat.) She likes stinky cat treats. She needs a cozy kitty bed. Her color is pink and maroon.

Members online

No members online now.