The Venting Thread

Dogs6

Plus One
For the past 5 days I have left the house at around 7:30 am and the earliest I have gotten home is 9pm. I have worked 2 14 hour shifts in a row and tomorrow I'm supposed to hand in assignments that I haven't done yet because I've either been working or sleeping. I currently have 6 hours to sleep and I'm debating giving it up to do this work. However the though of spending 7 hours in college followed by 5 hours of work on no sleep makes me want to cry. Why did my work think I finished college a week earlier than I do and why could no one cover my shifts?! (And why did I not check the Rota more than 2 day in advance ....)

I do not like this being an "adult" business. It's more difficult than I thought. So tired. So much work. However I managed to run the digs and they spent the day with dad so at least they're happy!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Just trying to game online with friends. Computer issue after computer issue after computer issue. So pissed off right now. By the time I get this cap figured out, we'll be done.

*blackrose

God dammit. Switched to a new computer, got everything set up....and now the game keeps booting me off. So. Pissed. Off.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Apparently I should never go away for more than 8 hours at a time.

The house now reeks of stale cigarette (he thinks it's okay to smoke inside when I am away) and of course the vacuuming and laundry didn't get done (I asked if he could please do 1 of the 2 this weekend).
Oh and hangers are just totally disregarded now, and we throw clothes on the bar instead.

Sometimes I hate living with Josh.
It must be a man thing, when I do laundry I have to fix my fiancee 's clothes everytime. But that doesn't bother me as much as when he does it to MY clothes ... :wall: . I am super analysis about my **** and I like things neat, so he gets a talking to when he does that (my clothes not his, if he wants to be messy that's his business, I will only fix them once a week when I do laundry).

but smoking in the house ... ugh gross, I am the smoker, and I won't even smoke in my truck ... much less my house lol.

*blackrose

Ugh. Horrible nights sleep. Bad mood this morning. I feel like crying for no apparent reason. Long day of work ahead. Can it be tomorrow already, please?

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
I'm really regretting a stupid decision I made. I seriously can't forgive myself. Im siting here hating myself, for some stupid decision.Why can't I stop regretting this decision? It isn't even a big deal, but, obliviously it is to me.

This why I can never make decisions,because I regret so many of them.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I've worked with the same people for the last 2 almost 3 years, a group of about 7 girls.
and I know I have some social anxiety so it is my nature to think "oh yea every one secretly hates me" but we have grown very close.

I'm moving to another country and left our job two weeks ago and for MONTHS before hand every one was like "Oh goodbye party!" "We are gonna miss you so much" etc... and it was great.
and yea, a lot of things happened that month, one bought a house, one broke up with her bf etc...
but things just got kind of distant the days upcoming to my leaving (it was so odd I thought they were acting that way and planning a surprise party, they weren't btw). And besides my best friend (who was in the hospital and still made every effort and threw me a little goodbye thing for both of us) and one another girl who took me out early because she was going on vacation before I left...

Nobody did anything or really even made an effort...I got a goodbye the day of and a hug because I came down to where we work with Merlin and was like "yea...so my flight is in 6 hours.."

I live literally half a block from where we all work. Nobody came by the week they knew I was just there, alone, packing and stuff.

I don't know and it's just makes me so sad and angry. Because I loved these girls, I babysat, I helped them through breakups, painted their homes, girls nights, birthdays, christmases, I just did everything to be a good friend and coworker, covered shifts and everything.
and normally I wouldn't expect anything but they were so overly like OH GOD WE LOVE YOU WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST WE ARE LIKE FAMILY ALL OF US etc... and then..blah. Like why get my hopes up or pretend we were so close over the years? feels like all my anxieties are true.
My boss didn't even make a goodbye fb post for me (DOGS who move away and employees there for less than a few months got those), the girls barely acknowledged me...

And yes, they were going through things themselves but I went through a lot over these two years and always made an effort for them.

It just makes me sad and makes me feel petty and stupid and gullible and I don't know.
A few have sent me text messages saying goodbye and sort of apologizing after the fact today but I just feel so hurt and stupid for caring so much

just bleh :( now every one is acting like it's fine on FB and it just feel so suffocating like I'm really hurt and want to tell them but who cares now?

Last edited:

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Bahhh there's a class I've been meaning to sign Juno up for that is Monday nights 8-9pm. At the moment I get off work at 5:45pm so I'd have time to go home, eat dinner and whatnot before heading out. WELL. My work schedule is once again changing. And the same week this class starts is the week that I start working till 7pm on Mondays. :mad: So basically, Juno would have to spend ALL day at work with me, so we could go to this class straight from work, and then I'm not getting home till almost 10pm....

I'll probably still do it anyway but gosh how annoying. That extra hour completely throws off everything.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I've worked with the same people for the last 2 almost 3 years, a group of about 7 girls.
and I know I have some social anxiety so it is my nature to think "oh yea every one secretly hates me" but we have grown very close.

I'm moving to another country and left our job two weeks ago and for MONTHS before hand every one was like "Oh goodbye party!" "We are gonna miss you so much" etc... and it was great.
and yea, a lot of things happened that month, one bought a house, one broke up with her bf etc...
but things just got kind of distant the days upcoming to my leaving (it was so odd I thought they were acting that way and planning a surprise party, they weren't btw). And besides my best friend (who was in the hospital and still made every effort and threw me a little goodbye thing for both of us) and one another girl who took me out early because she was going on vacation before I left...

Nobody did anything or really even made an effort...I got a goodbye the day of and a hug because I came down to where we work with Merlin and was like "yea...so my flight is in 6 hours.."

I live literally half a block from where we all work. Nobody came by the week they knew I was just there, alone, packing and stuff.

I don't know and it's just makes me so sad and angry. Because I loved these girls, I babysat, I helped them through breakups, painted their homes, girls nights, birthdays, christmases, I just did everything to be a good friend and coworker, covered shifts and everything.
and normally I wouldn't expect anything but they were so overly like OH GOD WE LOVE YOU WE WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE THE BEST WE ARE LIKE FAMILY ALL OF US etc... and then..blah. Like why get my hopes up or pretend we were so close over the years? feels like all my anxieties are true.
My boss didn't even make a goodbye fb post for me (DOGS who move away and employees there for less than a few months got those), the girls barely acknowledged me...

And yes, they were going through things themselves but I went through a lot over these two years and always made an effort for them.

It just makes me sad and makes me feel petty and stupid and gullible and I don't know.
A few have sent me text messages saying goodbye and sort of apologizing after the fact today but I just feel so hurt and stupid for caring so much

just bleh :( now every one is acting like it's fine on FB and it just feel so suffocating like I'm really hurt and want to tell them but who cares now?
I would send them this as a message on FB. To all of them. If they care about you, they deserve to know how you feel. If they don't, they deserve a guilt trip.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I guess my allergy medication only works when I stay away from pollen.

Foolishly went on a hike with the dogs this morning, got soaked, eaten by mosquitoes, and my eyes and throat have been painfully itchy since we got back nearly an hour ago.

noludoru

Bored Now.
TIRED. Wanted 8 hours of sleep.

Nooo, neighbordog barked from 8AM onwards.

I'M AWAKE NOW AND I WILL KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE ****.

Seriously, if I ever meet that dog in a dark alley with no witnesses. . .

noludoru

Bored Now.
depending on what time you go to bed, no, its not. That is early for me.
Bingo. I was asleep around 1. Headache kept me up.

DD, I sincerely wish nothing more than for you to be woken by yapping, screeching dogs two hours before you planned to wake up.

Every morning.

For the rest of your life.

I don't wish any harm to befall you, I don't wish for you to comprehend the depth that your words demean, insult, and hurt others. . . That's too much to ask. I only wish that your sleep is disturbed by yappy dogs for the rest of your life.

My vent since its sort of related...I am having a LOT of headaches again and insomnia is rearing its ugly head. 3 is staring to become a regular time for sleep, though not uncommon to be even later.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
x2

I hardly slept at all, I got to bed around 12:00 am,& then tried to sleep around 1:00 am. Around 1:30 am,it stormed for about two hours. I finally feel asleep by 3:30 am, maybe 4:00. Got up at 7:30 am.

So tired, still need to do a lot of things.

noludoru

Bored Now.
My vent since its sort of related...I am having a LOT of headaches again and insomnia is rearing its ugly head. 3 is staring to become a regular time for sleep, though not uncommon to be even later.
I don't know if it's weather or allergies or what, but same here. I left work with a bad one on Friday and everyone at work is teasing me that I got a "closing shift" headache. They all think I just walked out of work because of the BS my boss pulled on me in the morning meeting. Not, you know, that I can't see straight.

Members online

No members online now.