The Venting Thread

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Auggie's grandma, Pepper and Payton's great-grandma, Georgie's great-great-grandma and the reason we named her Georgie, the main reason I went to buy Payton, because he had this one particular incredible dog in his lineage... is gone.
I'm heartbroken and I can't stop crying and I also can't even begin to imagine how her owner is doing. She was her heart dog. An amazing dog who touched so many people. Everybody was crying during her last agility run. Even the judge cried.
Not Georgia!! :( :( I'm so sorry Beanie. I loved seeing pics of her. Gosh, how old was she? I was so amazed at her tenacity and her drive for agility.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Not Georgia!! :( :( I'm so sorry Beanie. I loved seeing pics of her. Gosh, how old was she? I was so amazed at her tenacity and her drive for agility.
She was almost 17. Her heart was amazingly still healthy when she went, it was the cancer that got her. =<
Her owner asked me if I could make a slideshow of photos and video set to music for her. I have a feeling that's going to be about as hard as when I put together Auggie's retirement video. At least I've finally stopped crying for now. I think I'm out of tears. I was standing at the sink brushing my teeth last night feeling like I was crying but nothing was actually coming out of my eyes.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
She was almost 17. Her heart was amazingly still healthy when she went, it was the cancer that got her. =<
Her owner asked me if I could make a slideshow of photos and video set to music for her. I have a feeling that's going to be about as hard as when I put together Auggie's retirement video. At least I've finally stopped crying for now. I think I'm out of tears. I was standing at the sink brushing my teeth last night feeling like I was crying but nothing was actually coming out of my eyes.
((hugs)) :( I never got to experience this awesomeness of Georgia, but she sounds like she was fantastic. Godspeed and RIP.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I realized this weekend that I don't get pay stubs. I keep ALL my pay stubs for various reasons. Just recently (seriously, two months ago) I finally shredded my pay stubs from when I worked at Target, and for reference I quit Target nearly a decade ago.
So I asked my co-workers about it. They were both like "...wow, I can't believe I didn't realize we don't get pay stubs either..." so we asked the boss to please give us pay stubs.

I got an e-mail from the boss.
with A pay stub.
from this week.

That doesn't do anything about the last, you know, seven months.

But I guess it's a start.

*sigh*

Saeleofu

Wait, no you don't. Your car actually runs.
At least there's that. Which is better than where I was a year ago! lol

Your misfire could be something as easy as plugs or wires. Remain calm and pretend I never said head gasket.
Nope, already did plugs and wires and even the ignition coil. The only thing left is ignition control module or badness. My brother has a compression tester, but I haven't had the heart to use it yet...granted it could give me good news, but I don't want the bad news :yikes:

Lyzelle

Been a rough start to the day. BeAu didn't sleep hardly at all last night, so he left around 8 for work even though his shift didn't start until noon. On top of it, we've been in a tiff the last few days over when we need to move out. We have all August and he wants to take it, but I want out as soon as possible. It obviously isn't doing him any good to stick around here.

Child woke up and apparently had the best sleep ever because he is insanely hyper, running all over the place, and has completely lost his mind when it comes to remembering house rules or respect. It's been like this ever since he and Rhio came back from their weekend trip and I'm about to lose my mind. He was doing GREAT before he left. Then a weekend alone with his mom and her family and he comes back with behavioral amnesia. I'm having a hard time being as strict as I need to be, though. On one hand, he needs corrected/redirected on where to spend his energy. On the other, I feel so bad for the kid that I don't want to add more stress on top of what is already going on. But then again, the state of mind he is in right now, I don't want him taking an inch I give him and running the whole mile.

Being the "Other Mom" can be a great and terrible thing.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Work was so terrible today. It was literally probably the worst day I have ever had working at this place. Anything that could go wrong went wrong and it just was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

crazedACD

Was really sick yesterday (have a suspected GI bacterial type infection..a little better now that I'm medicated). Unfortunately everyone is on vacation this week too so there was only two people all day, they each had to work 4 hours alone, I felt SO bad to leave them hanging. I sent the one kid a text to please have our IT guy do our dog food orders. Got a text back that "You can do it tomorrow" meaning...today. Sent a text back that I'm off Fridays anyway, I'm really sick, and one of the orders NEEDS to be sent on Thursday. Got an OK.

Later on I remembered that the hand feeding birds were there, I needed to bring them home this weekend. I went in this morning, my day off, not paid, just to pick up the birds, the orders weren't done. :mad: So then I'm there doing the orders...if anyone gets my GI thing, I won't feel bad. Harrumph.

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I need to move out of this house to keep intact what little sanity I have left.

Except I'm flat broke, and I have four dogs.

Yeah.
Sign me up for the looney bin now please.

SoCrafty

Work was so terrible today. It was literally probably the worst day I have ever had working at this place. Anything that could go wrong went wrong and it just was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
I totally feel your pain. I hope it gets better!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Don’t ever try to play that “I have it worse than you do" game with people. Don’t ever try to minimize someone else’s problems or invalidate their feelings just because you or someone else may have it worse. To imply that their problems “aren’t that bad" or their feelings are “irrational" is , for lack of better words, a dick move. It's insensitive, inconsiderate and just crappy thing to do to someone. Don’t be that jackass.

Empathy is important, and realizing that yes, the world is bigger than your problems is important. BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOUR FEELINGS ARE INVALID.
Let people feel what they need to feel dammit!!

Do you know what happens in world where people feel that their feelings are wrong and they is something "wrong" with them for feeling the way they do? People learn to never reach out and people get overwhelmed and people hurt themselves because they are at war with their feelings and trying to go at it alone.
I don't know who is this passholder on feelings that feels the need to police everyone like..
"Oh look, I found the most pathetic sad person on this earth and only YOU are allowed to be sad. EVERYONE ELSE MUST BE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE IT AS BAD AS THIS PERSON!" needs to go kick rocks.

Sometimes you've gotta cry and need a friend because you just had a bad day. Even if you are a healthy safe person in the first world with a job.
Doesn't mean your feelings don't matter.

That is all.

Don’t ever try to play that “I have it worse than you do" game with people. Don’t ever try to minimize someone else’s problems or invalidate their feelings just because you or someone else may have it worse. To imply that their problems “aren’t that bad" or their feelings are “irrational" is , for lack of better words, a dick move. It's insensitive, inconsiderate and just crappy thing to do to someone. Don’t be that jackass.

Empathy is important, and realizing that yes, the world is bigger than your problems is important. BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOUR FEELINGS ARE INVALID.
Let people feel what they need to feel dammit!!

Do you know what happens in world where people feel that their feelings are wrong and they is something "wrong" with them for feeling the way they do? People learn to never reach out and people get overwhelmed and people hurt themselves because they are at war with their feelings and trying to go at it alone.
I don't know who is this passholder on feelings that feels the need to police everyone like..
"Oh look, I found the most pathetic sad person on this earth and only YOU are allowed to be sad. EVERYONE ELSE MUST BE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE IT AS BAD AS THIS PERSON!" needs to go kick rocks.

Sometimes you've gotta cry and need a friend because you just had a bad day. Even if you are a healthy safe person in the first world with a job.
Doesn't mean your feelings don't matter.

That is all.
You're awesome. Can you be my sister?

Apparently my father in law decided to rent the portion of the house my grooming salon is in out from under me. I get that I'm only using it three days a week, but I NEED that three days a week, so now I'm going to have to work seven days a week at the other salon, never see my family or friends, never have any time to do anything other than work and clean.

There is only ONE functioning bathroom in this house and I'M the ONLY one who freaking cleans it. I'm NOT cleaning up the bathroom with another person I don't know. I'm already cleaning up after my husband, my brother in law, my daughter and myself... I DO NOT want to add another person to that list. I'm NOT cooking for another person who contributes nothing to the grocery bill.

We've been house hunting for SIX MONTHS and still haven't found anything. Everything we've liked has gotten into a bidding war, and I don't want to play that game.

I hate everything right now. We're seriously considering moving out of state to get the hell away from my inlaws.
That bad. :(

Members online

No members online now.