Working Coolies

Here are some shots from working the ranch in the snow

Here Gunnah is holding the sheep while a round bale is being put out for them!!

Here he is lifting them off the remenance of the old bale to put in the lean to to hold, i guess i could have posted in order sorry :p

Shakou

Cute! He looks like one happy dog! My ACD, Ma'ii (Muh-ee), use to do stuff like this in his previous home. Now he's a hiking/bike buddy.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Nice pictures. :) I would love to see some more - have been keeping up with all the threads and much like a few others, I would like to get a good idea of their conformation. Do you have any normal standing/stacked pictures?

Gunnah looks so eager and happy to work but has his ears turned towards you for direction the whole time. Can you teach my dog that? :rofl1:

Thanks everyone, I will get more!!
Gunnah is my "go to" ranch dog, he has been so forgiving to my slow learning curve, lol
I dont have formal stacked pictures, but will see if i have close to...i know i have one of beiber

The smile on my face is because Beiber and I were working on the pressure from the fence....Beibs did not want to enter the pressure zone (tight in on the fence) but this picture is the moment he let go and went right in....a break thru in our training with Lynn's help

I think the consistent thing that can be noticed from the pictures when it comes to working style is the relaxation on everyones part, sheep, dog and handler are not rushed, or stressed....nice and collected with emotional control

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
Would you consider , please getting some new pics , with them stackedish?

I want to see how they all look compared to each other and what the differences are compared to each bloodline. It will help me with the split thing and just in general.

I appreciate it if you can and understand if you dont have time. thank you

Members online

No members online now.