Bamm got upgraded to a master suite

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
A friend of mine at work offered me a crate that is pretty much brand new. She just gave it to me. It's freaking HUGE!!!! It makes Bamm's old crate look so tiny.

I figured I'd take it since she was offering it and since Bamm is crated when I'm at work he could use a little more space during the day. Eventually when we get our Ibizan this crate will be used for that dog since Ibizan's are much bigger than Bamm and Cricket, but for now this is Bamm's new palace.

Crappy cellphone pics sorry

The crate next to it that Cricket is in is the same size as Bamm's old one so you can see how much more room he has. The new one is labeled as an extra large and its about 48" long.

Cricket and Bamm together

She decided to sit on Bamm...

Saeleofu

That's the same size crate I have for Logan and it is HUGE (where I just got done dogsitting there were THREE of these monsters set up in the kitchen, plus a 4th smaller crate). I got it for Gavroche before I had Logan but Logan is so much bigger than Gavroche. The other crate you have looks about the size of the one I had before I got the big one, and about the size of the one Gavroche is in now.

Right now Logan has the big wire one, and Gavroche has the smaller vari-kennel type one. Gavroche prefers the more closed in and smaller crates. He's weird like that lol.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
That crate is amazing!!!! I want one of those! The picture of Cricket sitting on Bamm is hilarious. XD

jenv101

Bite Club
We've got two of those crates for our two at home as well. It's just right for Riley since he is a giant, and Aura has lots of room to stretch out and grow into it. Awesome for Bamm!

Members online

No members online now.