My new lens!

noludoru

Bored Now.
A macro zoom lens? I am jealous. Oh so jealous. :p WONDERFUL pics with it so far. I can't wait to see the next ones you take with it. (And no, that's totally not a hint to take more and upload them. I would never hint.)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Whoa, Tamron makes a lens like that?! Sweet! I still <3 my new Quantaray.

Is it just me, or did Mia get her grownup looks overnight? o_O suddenly she's got a ruff and skirts and fringe...

Toller_08

Beautiful pictures! It looks like a very nice lens. I can't believe how grown up Mia is looking now either -- what a pretty girl she's growing into!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah, Nolu and Zoom, it's fantastic so far. A bit on the slow side of course, but I have other lenses for that. Otherwise it's amazing and I'm really pleased with the picture quality so far. I was looking at other brands but my dad's camera friends recommended this one and we found it on a major sale.

Is it just me, or did Mia get her grownup looks overnight? o_O suddenly she's got a ruff and skirts and fringe...
I thought the same thing looking at these pictures! She looks so.... big. I'm loving the way she's growing up, I must admit. But after I saw these I did have to go back through all her puppy pics, lol.

The snow is a lot deeper than it looks. The wind blew it all around (Oklahoma for you) and the paps are so light they don't sink very far into it for the most part.

Members online

No members online now.