hi i am new here

scout1

i am not sure if i am posting this in the correct spot but i just wanted to say hello and intriduce my self and my pets. i have a 6 yr. old chow/keeshond mix who is a wonderful dog but has been quite a challenge to raise. i have a 16 month old anatolian shepherd who has been a complete joy to our whole family. does anyone else here have an anatolian shepherd or a chow, chow mix? i also have 2 cats , a guinea pig and 1 fish.

Debi

Hi!!!!! Welcome. :D WOW, you have a busy household. I have a german shepard and a husky mix....and a very, very mean 14 yr. old cat. :eek:

scout1

thanks for the welcome. i grew up with gsd's and my parents still have them. wonderful breed. nothing melts my heart like a gsd pup. love those floppy ears. yes the household can get quite chaotic at times but it is usually not the animals causing the chaos. its the son and the husband lol!!! if i could figure out how to post pic's i would love too.

Hi, Scout1 ~

I think you're our second Anatolian. I can't wait to see some photos. If you'll go to the Picture Gallery I think you'll be able to figure it out. You start out clicking on "Post Photos" (or something with similar wording - I can't remember exactly. I had more trouble figuring out how to get the photos within the right size parameters with the photo editing program I've got than anything else.

Last edited:

scout1

renee i posted a pic of scout in the photo gallery. since i do not know how to resize pictures this is the only one that would upload but it is one of my favorites.

Members online