Official 2013 Secret Santa Sign-Up Thread!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
It was the Canada post website I was using. I was specifically told this by the post office people, because its a completely different scanner system.

Also, its never worked for me when I tried to look up a Canada post tracking number on the USPS website. I've not had any experience shipping from US to Canada, so I dont know about that way.

Maybe i just have bad luck though :p
The tracking number worked on the USPS site for me, but it still just says Chicago on the 19th - nothing since. Argh.

Tracking shows delivered yesterday but my S'S hasn't posted a thing. I have been refreshing this thread like a crazy person. I'm so worried about my package! Maybe my person is out of town. :(

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
YAYYYY the dogs and I opened our SS present today!! Thank you so much Airn (I hope I'm guessing correctly!)

TWELVE BOXES of Life Savers gummies! Omg I am so thrilled. Well, now I'm down to ELEVEN boxes :D

The doggies got wicked treats too. Quinn is absolutely crazy for those cloud star treats (chicken might be her new favorite!) and HOW DID YOU KNOW that I've wanted to try those alligator treats! I'm always so jealous when people post pictures of them because I've never seen them here. Both dogs love them!

I have saved both stuffies from the dogs (omg, they are way too cute to be ripped apart, so they have been moved to my desk <3) and can't wait to put that AWESOME decal on my car! The poop bags are already in Quinn's hiking bag :)

Thank you SOOOO much. I took lots of pictures but I'm going to wait until later this evening to post them - I still need to take Christmas portraits of the pups outside!

Airn

Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I saw you mention the alligator treats. Everyone seems to love them! Finding the decal was my favorite. It was the only one that combined the breed and sport.

Box number two will be late. But I'm sure worth it! Just having some issues getting all the stuff. So don't buy all the things yet :p

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Thank you plottmom!! We love everything! I can't post any pics until my computer gets back from the shop though. I got some video too.
Ah! There you are! I had to search for this post haha I'm glad you all liked it :)

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I saw you mention the alligator treats. Everyone seems to love them! Finding the decal was my favorite. It was the only one that combined the breed and sport.

Box number two will be late. But I'm sure worth it! Just having some issues getting all the stuff. So don't buy all the things yet :p
I couldn't believe the decal - I've never seen one like that before! So awesome.

I can't believe we get more! Thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it <3 And I'm quite sure the dogs do too LOL.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I couldn't believe the decal - I've never seen one like that before! So awesome.

I can't believe we get more! Thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it <3 And I'm quite sure the dogs do too LOL.
Picturesssss?!

And boo. Still no SS present for me. Maybe it will become a New Years gift?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I AM SO HAPPY! 9 days after the last update, my package is finally moving again!! It's still in IL, so I'm assuming it will be a few days still until it arrives, but it's not lost!! *knocks on wood*

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I got my package today! :D It was delivered on a Sunday because apparently Canada Post was so overloaded with packages. We got SPOILT! Thanks SOOOOOOO much PWCorgi!!! Pictures to come!! :D :D

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
SS has been in touch with me so I know she hasn't dropped off the face of the earth. But, but, but I want my packageeee. :(

Members online