My True Friend Scampie

I had this really nice dog I got since it was a puppy and His name was scampie (Known also as the gay dog )But he was hit by a Tractor trailer While Sniffing the side of the road ...The Worst thing about it was i was mean to him For tryin to climb My leg While I had a cat in my arms .So I told him to Get away And when I Can Back out side to Bring Him In a Truck driver Aim His Truck At Scampie and Hit him Breaking every bone in his Body .I ran in Screaming his name Knowing that he was dead and called my dad while my Older brother went after the trucker.The guy excuse was "I Did not see no darn dog" and He was Down the road About half a mile You could see him sniffing there but I guess he regeting it about now my mom called The truckers Company And Got Him fired Because He Did not want to pay for a new dog and say sorry But Any way My mom and dad got Worried about me cause 3 months prevous some One posion my Dog Snowball And I Went to the Hospital with mental issues.

I guess some people realy hate Pets :mad:

roni

K-9 lover ;)
I am so sorry for your loss. It is so hard to believe that some people can be so cruel. I hope that you are okay.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
the hardest death for me was when a man hit the neighbors dog and i was just a little kid around 6 or 7. I held her head and screamed for help, but no one came. Seeing it happen has to be the most gut wrenching thing a person can go thru, and to have it be someone you love, is almost unbareable. I am so sorry you have had this experience, so so sorry about your previous dog as well. Hope that you will give your heart the chance to stay open and have a long and healthy relationship with an animal in the future..don't give up hope no matter what. there is a lot of love in this world and so many people miss it because they are afraid of being hurt again. A dog's gift is love..even if it is for a short while on this earth, it is still just as important as if it went on for a decade. i am glad you had that gift for as long as it was possible.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry to hear about Scampie and also Snowball. Give yourself some time to heal inside. One day, you will be able to love another puppy and give it all the love it deserves.

Well We got A Golden Retriver that is tryin his luck.We Got Him And found Out He was Very abused and Now he Been snapping at Trigger .But He so scared the He will that A Dump On the Floor one night when we shut the door,then He Pee all over the floor when we picked up the Broom .But Dad said we can Keep him Since were getting a cage .But he Lovable :D
And He Getting fixed Soom Poor thing .

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Awww so sorry about your loss!! dont worry at leats hes in a better place hey!!
hope you are ok!!

EliNHunter

Hi, Stubby -- so sorry about your loss(es). How old are you? You sound very excited about your new golden retriever. God bless you for saving a formerly abused puppy dog. Goldens are one of the most gentle and loving dogs there are! Give him time to adjust and just love and love on him. He will learn to not be frightened and feel loved soon. But it sounds like you don't have a fenced in area for him to roam? And you live on a busy road? If that's the case, is there anyway to provide that for him for his protection?

yeah our house hold is like a pet rehab. 2 of our horses, Corky and Blazer, were hurt by men when they were young and their previouse owner had to sell them to us because of Finacail reasons,..she could not feed them and they were sooo skinny. Now they have gained weight and blazer needs about 50 more pounds and they LOVE my Dad!!!! Right Stubby?

IlUvMyAnImAlZ05

Cats&Dogs r what I live 4
Hello,
I am so sorry about the losses i hate people who purposley hit dogs on the road! I am glad you got to rescue another puppy and love it! I hope you are ok.
~!~Mandy~!~

Members online

No members online now.