Hello Everyone !

avenlee

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself (briefly) lol. Promise not to start rambling on and on.... I have 2 dogs: Sadie, a 2 year old black cocker spaniel and Nora, a 10 month old West Highland White Terrier. And I also have a 10 yr old cat named Fagan. We had a Male Lhasa Apso named Spencer, whio we lost 2 years ago. He was 13 yrs old and lived a very full happy life. Took us two dogs to fill his shoes! LOL I adore all of them, but I swear Fagan will pack a bandana on a stick and hit the road if I bring home another "critter" HEHEHE. Nora is a true-to-form Terrier who doesn't realize she's only about 12 pounds. And she chats up a storm, literally, with her "aaahoo's" and "howls". She is just precious. Sadie is easy going, well mannered Cocker who is a perfect big sister. Almost makes me wish I bred her because I'm sure she'd make a perfect mommy.

Anyway, I look forward chatting with everyone. You all seem soooo nice.

Take care!

MEG126

welcome to chazhound! i'm a relatively new member as well and i've already gotten tons of great advice!! i have a three year old golden retriever named penny. she's a sweetie!! i've met lots of little dogs (like your nora) that seem to think they're bigger than they are! so cute!! anyways welcome to the site and have fun! :D

I got my first Terrier when I was four. No one will ever convince me Terriers are small dogs. They are compact dogs. Inside those little 12 pound bodies is a Mastiff on speed!

My little Mickey KNEW she was the biggest, most ferocious dog in the world. When I got a German Shepherd years later, it took him three years to figure out he didn't have to do everything she told him!

I wish I could have a Terrier here, but a dog of that size, with that attitude, would be coyote bait, and I couldn't stand that. As it is, we have dogs that look at the coyotes as bait! Thankfully, the coyotes stay far away from the dogs. I don't know what I'd do if I found one of my "little babies" with a scratch on them! (lol) We're one of the few farms that raise cattle around here that doesn't lose new calves to the coyotes, though.

By the way, this is the PERFECT place to ramble on about your darling dogs . . . It's not like you'll be the only one doing it! (g)

Members online

No members online now.