Tonight is going to suck...

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
We live in a very "kiddy" neighbourhood..

Riot HATES people that come into our house with hats on..

Riot right now is locked in the basement.. I KNOW he'd end up growling and carying on with the costumes... hes gotten much better but I dont want to risk it tonight.

The SHelties are usually just locked in the kitchen. We have a french door that the kids can see them and they can see the kids. They go nuts until we open the door and then they settle down.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Lucas absolutley LOVES it! He doesn't even mind the silly outfits I put on him :p

All he cares about is saying hi to some kiddies! :p The first year I had him for halloween I was afraid how he would react so I put on a full mask and body outfit on with some spray so he couldn't smell it was me, of course I put it on so he couldn't see me lol. I then came over to him and he rushed up to me tail wagging, smelled me a bit, but didn't care about me after that unless I was petting him. lol

We live in a rural area too. it's 8pm and we haven't seen 1 kid yet. We have the light on and some candy just in case but I don't think we'll see anyone tonight.

BostonBanker

I learned tonight that Meg has no idea what the doorbell is! We are sitting upstairs, and she didn't react at all to the bell. As soon as she heard voices, she got excited and ran downstairs.

B

Bobsk8

I was putting some cooked chicken in Smokey's dish tonight and I wondered where she was, since usually she is right on top of me when she smells people food. I went into the living room and I see her looking out the front window. Just then the door bell rang . I opened the door and there were a bunch of trick or treaters standing there. Smokey just sat down behind me, checking out all the kids in their costumes. She didn't bark or try to go past me to get out, she just sat there.. She did the same thing everytime a new group came to the door......

Smokey is the greatest!!!!!!!:) :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer didn't have to get worked up at all since not ONE SINGLE t.o.t.er came. Just like last year. :rolleyes: Living at the back of a cul-de-sac in a neighborhood full of old people does have it's disadvantages sometimes.

mrose_s

BusterLove
a couple of my ssters frind came over last night. 4 dogs barking and barking and barking. thankgod there isn't a huge halloween clan over here

mrose_s

BusterLove
Lucas absolutley LOVES it! He doesn't even mind the silly outfits I put on him :p

All he cares about is saying hi to some kiddies! :p The first year I had him for halloween I was afraid how he would react so I put on a full mask and body outfit on with some spray so he couldn't smell it was me, of course I put it on so he couldn't see me lol. I then came over to him and he rushed up to me tail wagging, smelled me a bit, but didn't care about me after that unless I was petting him. lol
lol once my sister did that. she dressed up in flippers, towels, blankets, masks, hats etc and came oaround the side of the house. i have NEVER seen Buster like that. it was like his worst nightmare.
he jumped up and started bolting at grace. barking, snarling, growling. he would have bitten her i think but she called out and showed her face real fast and he stopped in his tracks. he's a really good dog when it comes to protection. lol

Members online

No members online now.