Baby rat pics! :)

Shakou

I know I've mentioned it a couple times on here in the past, but for those who don't know, I am a small scale hobby breeder of rats. These guys are from my most recent litter! Just for the record, I'm keeping all of these guys ;)

Pearl merle, mink merle, and mink babies :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Omigod. The little white feetsies. SO CUTE.

That is one thing I've never had - baby rattikins. They've all be adopted as young adults, although I did pet sit for Choco and Bees when they were wee babes. But the CUTES. I would love to have baby rattikins.

Shakou

Omigod. The little white feetsies. SO CUTE.

That is one thing I've never had - baby rattikins. They've all be adopted as young adults, although I did pet sit for Choco and Bees when they were wee babes. But the CUTES. I would love to have baby rattikins.
Thank you! They are a blast to have around!

kady05

OH MY GOD. I literally squealed LOL.

I LOVE the minks and the merles! And some look to be dumbos as well? Do you have pictures of the parents?

I had rats (mostly dumbos) from 5th grade til I was a senior in high school. Loved them, best small pets ever.

Shakou

OH MY GOD. I literally squealed LOL.

I LOVE the minks and the merles! And some look to be dumbos as well? Do you have pictures of the parents?

I had rats (mostly dumbos) from 5th grade til I was a senior in high school. Loved them, best small pets ever.
There are some dumbo in there :D There are also a few dwarfs. I have some pictures of both parents floating around somewhere. Will try to dig them up. Father is pearl merle with a heavy concentration of pearl, merle, mink, and dove in his family tree, and mother is black berk dwarf with heavy concentrations of the same. They are STRONG little shits to! These guys are going to be a force to reckon with!

kady05

There are some dumbo in there :D There are also a few dwarfs. I have some pictures of both parents floating around somewhere. Will try to dig them up. Father is pearl merle with a heavy concentration of pearl, merle, mink, and dove in his family tree, and mother is black berk dwarf with heavy concentrations of the same. They are STRONG little shits to! These guys are going to be a force to reckon with!
Oh that's so neat! I never ended up with a dwarf, was on the waiting list for a litter that was supposed to have some but the breeding didn't take :/

Shakou

Oh that's so neat! I never ended up with a dwarf, was on the waiting list for a litter that was supposed to have some but the breeding didn't take :/
Fresca (the mother) was kind of a surprise. There's dwarf several generations back in her pedigree, but I really wasn't expecting it! This gives me the chance to work on a dwarf Merle line :D

Picklepaige

Oh my goood I want one. I'm going to get a rat Saturday, as my girl needs a new companion, but I'm going to get an adult, not a baby. These pictures are almost making me want to get a baby :p

Shakou

Oh my goood I want one. I'm going to get a rat Saturday, as my girl needs a new companion, but I'm going to get an adult, not a baby. These pictures are almost making me want to get a baby :p
Depending on age, she might be more accepting of a baby :) Good luck regardless!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
*SQUEE* Please, please keep us updated with these cuties as they grow up! :D

Members online

No members online now.