Vibes, Please.

I think JD is sick. His temp is 100.3, which I believe is normal for him.

Last night at 4am he woke me up with the sound his gut wrenching vomiting. It smelled like rotten eggs. I dont think he was eating poop, because it didnt have like a poopy smell to it. He threw up 4 times on my carpet, which is unlike him. He knows where the doggy door is, (4 feet from his puke) and he knows to go outside, usually.

This morning he is very lethargic, which is unlike him. He just wants to sleep, and he has sad beagle puppy eyes. I stayed home from work to keep an eye on him and take him to the vet if need be.

Last night the dogs all had tennis balls and they annihilated them. They were dog tennis balls, colored all pretty. I dont THINK he ate any of the rubber, and the parts they chewed are all in tiny pieces on the floor. But I wouldnt put it past him to ingest something. Not really the brightest crayon.

So Im keeping an eye on him, going to give him pedialite and watch him when he goes outside to see if hes able to poop. If not we're off to the vet.

So we could use some vibes. Thanks.

Thanks, guys. He seems a little more upbeat and I just went out into the living room and picked up all the pieces that were left over of the tennis balls.

I dont think its a blockage at this point. But I wiped him down with bath wipes, and cleaned his teeth with tooth wipes. So we'll see how he does from this point.

Well JD seems to be fine. No more vomiting, no vet visit needed. I picked up any toys that he could ingest, and went through the toy bucket and removed anything he could create an issue out of, lol.

He is SUCH a high maintainence foster!

Members online

No members online now.