Chloe's trip to Alabama!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
We went to Alabama to visit some friends (the ones who gave us Chloe!!) and these are pictures taken on the trip (I didn't get many because we were visiting them because the husband is dying of cancer, and there wasn't much time to just whip out the camera, we were trying to spend time w/him). These are pretty much just pics in the car, and then some of her when we got back home.

In the car on the way there:

Their kitty, Cyber:

Their dog, Muffin:

(sorry, she doesn't like the camera, I have better pics of her from a few months ago when we were there, but I'll have to upload them later)

Chloe at home:

Cont.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

Her sparkly nails:

Last but not least, Chloe's reaction face when I told her that Eclipse is coming out Friday night/Saturday morning at Midnight. :)

"OMG WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!!?"

Done.

JacksonsMom

Lovelovelove Chloe. She's such a cute chiweenie (ha, yes, I just used that word). No, really, she is a doll. She seems to have a lot of personality.

lizzybeth727

Cute pics! Everybody's traveling to Alabama these days. :) I'll be going there in a few weeks for Christmas!

I painted Luna's nails a few times. It was really only difficult because she didn't like her feet being handled. I used dog nail polish (borrowed from a friend!), which is pretty much the same as human nail polish, just it dries REALLY fast and comes off pretty easily. We used to have nail polish like that when we were kids, it was some kind of kids' variety, I don't know if they make it anymore. But I do have a friend who uses human nail polish and it seems to work just fine.

I like that glitter nail polish! I just try to avoid reds on dogs, I think it makes it look their feet are bleeding. :eek:

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thank you JackonsMom!!! ^_^ We call her a Chiweenie, too, all time! XD She really does, she's a character. I'll have to take some videos eventually!

Thanks HayleyMarie! It wasn't too hard, like lizzybeth said, it's just hard because she doesn't like her feet handled. I wish I'd gotten a fast-drying nail polish (which is what I'd recommend to anyone wanting to paint their dogs nails) because I had to hold one paw, and my sister had to hold the other, and spread the toes apart and blow on them for at least a couple minutes because she would just rub it right off if we let her go, plus if you don't hold the toes apart, the polish will get all over the fur (hers still did a little bit). But yes, we used human nail polish.

Thanks lizzybeth! I was wondering while we were there if there were any chazzers in Alabama. Too bad we weren't there at the same time!

We got the glitter nail polish at walmart, it's awesome! I'm going to use it on myself as well. XD

Members online

No members online now.