Guess the breed??

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
This is one of my "friends" potential new dog and we are trying to figure out what mix(s) he may be. All we know is that he is stinkin' adorable:D

People have guessed anywhere from Pit Bull/Lab or Dalmatian mix to Catahoula mix... I kinda had thought a Pit Bull mix, but I'm not very good at guessing breed mixes and plus, he still a puppy so its hard.

Which brings me to, I know it is hard to guess mixes for puppies, but what would you say you *think* he might be? :D

He is just SO flippin' adorable<3 They are thinking about naming him "Shiner" because of the black around his one eye. I think that is so cute!

Thanks! :D

bubbatd

Sweet ! Going to be a big dog with those paws ! Lovely blue eyes !

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
He is adorable! I don't really see Pit Bull in him in that pic.... maybe Lab/some sort of Pointer...? But I am terrible at breed guessing, LOL! Whatever he is, he is stinking cute!

B

Blue_Dog

Lab-dal mix? I have no idea but he is just so freaking cute! He even has 'eye liner' on the other eye. <3

milos_mommy

I don't see pit or lab, maybe dalmation X catahoula or even pure catahoula.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Thanks everyone. I'm kinda think more Dalmatian mix now, Hmm. I agree, he is just to cute for words:D

After I compared him to puppy pictures of Rebel, he just doesn't look like a Pit to me.

puppy Rebel

then more pictures of "new puppy" :p

Just doesn't look like a Pit mix to me anymore, I never really thought it for sure though... I was just grasping at straws. lol :D

Gypsydals

Do you have pictures of him standing up? Its hard to tell. How old is he? That coat is really clear for him to be a dal mix. Not saying he can't be. But his coat pattern(from what I can tell) is more of a dane mix or even maybe a catahoula mix.

Members online