Cleo Leo pics

anna84

Oman I've liked this breed for a long time and she's just gorgeous. When their full sized whats the evergy level like? Are they comparable to a Saint Bernard?

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Ya know the Leo people are telling me they are/can be high energy but I sure haven't seen it yet. She loves to be wild n crazy outside but inside she just is so good. It remains to be seen if this is just her, or if she'll change.

They call it "turbo" and it refers to the breed needing to be doing something often to tire them mentally or physically or both.

I have seen no turbo behavior here....she's incredibly laid back and quite literally lays around all day with a couple walks per day to bring and pick up my daughter at school. Intermixed with the daily run/play with the hounds and Buckwheat our mix.

I am not kidding when I say this 4 month old puppy is amazingly good. It's like she just knows to behave in the house....she is never in the crate I bought aside from nighttime or when we leave her here a couple hours...she also arrived housebroken. What more could you want?

I will count my blessings and not wish her to be any different lol.

Paige

Let it be
I met a Leo recently and I fell in love. It came up to me and looked up at me with those eyes, licked my hand and I was gone.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
She is so adorable!!!

A Leo is definitely a breed I'm considering for the future! Really, it's one of the very few breeds I'm considering for the future that isn't a mix from a shelter. Everything I've seen and read about them is just so perfect for me! The one I met in life was so gorgeous and a great dog! I'm def. wanting one of these guys in the future when I'm at a more stable time!

Members online

No members online now.