Could Charlotte be a purebred Pit Bull?

Shakou

First of all, it doesn't matter to me at ALL one way or another, this is simply something I've been pondering for a while since there seems to be so many mixed opinions about her. Sometimes I look at pictures and I say yes, other times I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
I think that there is such a wide range of types in the breed it is entirely possible.

milos_mommy

She sure could be, but it's probably just as likely that she isn't. Unfortunately with most pit type dogs from rescue, you'll never know for sure.

Shakou

She looks a LOT like this guy here: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com...ee&dog_id=6062

Thing is, she isn't a very big dog. She weighs only 30 pounds right now, and at her fattest, weighed 35. She is small, but not stout like a Staff, so her long legs make me think Pit Bull, but with something else missing. Someone else on another forum who hog hunts in the south had mentioned it's very common for them to cross APBTs and BMCs together to create hog hunting dogs, and that produces a dog that looks pretty much identical to Charlotte. She was found as a stray in TN, so that would make a lot of sense. I buy that theory.

Members online

No members online now.