The Good News thread

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I found customizable otter boxes! I now need one. I never wanted one regardless of its protective capabilities because I find them horrendously unattractive but these ones I found are sooo cute! I still hate the bulkiness, but it'll protect my phone and be cute so it may be worth it.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Taboo is on. I love this show. This episode is about secret lives, there's a real life superhero and a lady pretending to be paralyzed and furries and people who pretend to be homeless.

Fascinating.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
OMG! I got a job, well its more of a temp/"come if we need you" job but its at a horse farm, not just any horse farm but with my old boss and most of the original horses! And I get to work the rest of the week (for now)! But OMG WHOO!!!

If y'all knew how much I loved my old job working with this boss, at a horse farm, and working with these horses, y'all would know why I'm so bat **** happy right now LOL

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I have scented markers.

I will no longer use non scented markers for my marker needs. Fran, your parcel is coming to you grape scented!

Taqroy

Hmmm. Mu got a double dose of calming stuff (because she's a nasty lurker and I knocked Tipper's off the counter). I'm counting this as a win though because she stopped bugging me and is sleeping in her bed now. Lol.

Lyzelle

Zander let me sleep all day. He actually slept with me all day. Not a peep and he didn't even move. Because he's a fabulously amazing lazy fluffy cuddle butt.

He even ate without sticking his nose up at it first.

He's being so good...it's slightly scary.

I also finished buying the last of my SS stuff! I should be able to ship it next week as long as everything gets here in time. Woot.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Caribou has their new Salted Caramel Budino's for $2 today.

Best. Drink. Ever.

(also: worst drink for you ever)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I realized this a few days ago... for years people wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas, and the list was:
a puppy, a new job, and a house.

Payton was last year, new job and house was this year. I'm super excited to start my new job next week, I hope it's as good as I've built it up to be in my head LOL.

I guess now all I really want for Christmas is to meet the love of my life.

ETA: I was just outside playing with the dogs INCLUDING PEPPER, and I got photos, and some of them are perfect.

Members online