Welp, we found a new distraction

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I currently have a hard time training my dogs outside after dusk... or I should say dog... because it's just Pay.

THE FIREFLIES. BLINKY LIGHTS WHEEEEEEE!!!

I seriously don't remember Auggie being this ADD. Or ridiculously hyperactive. I do remember him randomly getting the zoomies throughout the day, but Payton seems to be permanently stuck on "zoomies." This morning he grabbed a sheep toy that rattles and ran up and down the hallway with it for about five minutes while I was brushing my teeth, washing my face, using my toner, putting on my moisturizer... the whole time I hear THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA RATTLE RATTLE THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA RATTLE RATTLE... then he would stop at one end and shake the toy at Auggie, RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE RATTLE... no? Don't want to play? THUMPA THUMPA THUMPA RATTLE RATTLE!

Even more amusing? My sister brought Henri over again Sunday to play some more and address some training stuff. Henri is twelve weeks old now. He played some, but pooped out before very long. I even filled up the pool and tried to get him to play in the pool (he's supposedly part lab!! C'mon!!) and he wasn't having it.
BUT THE PAYTON WON'T STOP MOVING AHHHHHH
Her twelve week old puppy versus my twelve MONTH old puppy. It's not even a contest LOL.

I love this dog, he cracks me up. I still can't believe I was worried he wasn't going to have enough drive. But sometimes it would be nice if his brain wasn't so OOOOOH LOOK AT THE SHINY GOGOGOGOGO LOL.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I laughed just reading that, haha. I love when Cali randomly gets the zoomies inside, her face just cracks me right up. We'll be playing and all of a sudden, she gets the crazy look and she goes about 100 miles/hour all around the house for a good few minutes.

I couldn't stop giggling while reading this. Payton sounds like such a fun dog and such a character.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
:rofl1:

Tell your sister to enjoy it while it lasts.

They do outgrow the sleeping phase. :p

Members online

No members online now.