ATTS Testing..Possible Test in WA

Red Chrome

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to spread the word, I am trying to organize/host an ATTS test in South Eastern WA the first weekend of August. I need at least 30 dogs to pre-register if I can get the test date approved. It is a fairly long process to set this up. I have to have the paperwork in 120 days before the test date and have a lot of interest for them to even consider it.

There is hardly ever an ATTS test in WA,ID or OR, so it would be a good chance for those of us in these states to get our dogs ATTS tested. It is a really neat test and is open to all breeds and dogs. The dogs do have to be a minimum of 18 months of age to be able to be tested.

The test fee will be between $30-$40 for Pre-entries and somewhere aorund $50 for day of entries. Please let me know if you are seriously interested so I can add you to the list. I have commitments from 4 dogs, so need 26 more.

Hope to see a lot of people from the area interested!!

Courtney

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
I'll need a few more details but I am pretty sure I can help with getting the word out. I know a fair number of folks who were waiting for a ATTS in the NW - myself included.

What city were you wanting to set this up in? August 4th or 5th?

Email to refer people to for details as they become available?

Thanks much!

Red Chrome

This will be held in Tri-Cities,WA(which is Kennewick,Pasco and Richland). I have not nailed down an exact location yet.

The proposed dates are August 11th, August 18th or August 4th. In that order. So if we get the first date we want, it will be held Saturday August 11th from 8-5.

You can refer them to [email protected]

I need at least 30 dogs committed to pre-registering, so I will not be sending the paperwork in until I have that committment. It is a $30 non-refundable Application fee to jsut apply to hold the test.

There are never any here! EVER! So I am hoping to get a lot of people since it will be held pretty central to OR residents, ID residents and western WA people.

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
Alright, Started the bark chain so we'll see where it ends up. LOTS of people told me they were waiting for one to crop up so hopefully Tri-cities isn't too far away since these only seem to happen up here once in a blue moon.

Romy

Taxiderpy
You can put me down for one entry. I've been waiting for a test to come this way. There's also some friends of mine who may be interested.

Red Chrome

Awesome! There is hardly ever one in the PNW! I will say that Tri-Cities is central for the most part to Seattle, Portland, Boise etc. It is kinda right in the middle 4 hours from each place!

Thanks Romy. From the looks of everything, It is going to happen, just have to get all my little duckies in a row!

Red Chrome

I am really hoping for the 11th and after talking to ATTS today, I think that I will get it! I will let everyone know as soon as the date gets set!!

Members online

No members online now.