a few pics.

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Ohhh! Pretty flowers and a cute little visitor.

We had a frog (or toad or whatever) hanging out on the back patio for weeks. He would chill the dogs would hang out with him and they did their own things. However, one day he just disappeared and didn't come back. :(

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Don't know which I like better, the lily or the frog.:) Your yard must be quite lovely. The double day lily is lovely, mine are only singles. WHat is the pink flower?

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Don't know which I like better, the lily or the frog.:) Your yard must be quite lovely. The double day lily is lovely, mine are only singles. WHat is the pink flower?
the pink flower is a hydrangea.
My yard is quite out of control to be honest! LOL--this is what it looks like around the pond (one of those small man made deals)

I will have to try and get another picture--the purple cone flowers are out now, and more of the daylilies. Then the black eyed susan's will be next.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
thought I'd share a few more of Kermit, as we have named him--LOL. This frog just loves to sun him/herself on the lily pads. These pics. were taken with a point and shoot--so not as well defined, but still thought they were neat. I am a dork who gets a thrill out of the frog in my pond--:rofl1:

and just to give a better idea of his size--a pic. of the lily and pads--see the frog?

ACooper

AWESOME Bax! I ♥ your froggie! :D Your flowers are lovely too of course, but Kermit stole the show!

Members online

No members online now.