The Thirty-One Gifts picture thread!

Miakoda

I've had several people ask me for pictures, so I thought I'd just make a thread and post them here. If anyone else has some items that they'd like to put in this thread that would be great. :)

Large Utility Tote in Harvest Floral (this is my personal "trunk" bag)

Large Utility Tote in Black Parisian Pop (this is my cousin's bag)

Retro Metro Bag in Taupe (this is mine...many use this as a book/notebook bag for school...although not super-heavy textbooks ;) )

Miakoda

Large Utility Tote in Windsor Bouquet

Picnic Thermal Tote in Windsor Bouquet

About Town Blanket in Windsor Bouquet (this rolls up and has a carrying handle....one side is fleece and the other is nylon....great for kids too!)

Square Utility Tote in Pin Dots

All-In-One Organizer in Windsor Bouquet (has mesh pockets on each end)

Zipper Pouch in Windsor Bouquet

Miakoda

Thermal Tote in Windsor Bouquet (1 of our best sellers! great lunch bag!)

Littles Carry-All Caddy in Windsor Argyle (4 of these fit perfect in the Square Utility Tote...many of our clients use these to give as gifts filled with a Scentsy product and other "spa"-type accessories)

Expand-A-Tote Day Extender in Windsor Argyle (this thing is huge! and it has a zippered pocket pouch on the inside as well. it unzips to be a larger bag if need be!)

Wristlest Key Fob in Pin Dots (I love this thing! helps me find my keys in the purse and diaper bag...lol)

All the fabric samples from the Fall/Winter Collection

Cosmetic Bag in Black Parisian Pop (this is soooo soft and has a wipable interior! this one is my mom's and she actually uses it as a Bible bag for church.)

Miakoda

Hard Case Wallet in Black Parisian Jacquard

Thermal Tote in Harvest Floral

Retro Metro Bag in Mod Dot (this is my sis-in-law's bag...she uses it for her diaper bag)

Mini Zipper Pouch in Windsor Argyle (I use this for all my happy meds so I can keep them with me...lol)

Organizing Wallet in Taupe Parisian Jacquard (MINE! this is the best wallet I've ever owned in my 30+ years of life. I love love love this thing!)

Organizing Utility Tote in Black (this is my equine first-aid bag...I now have this thing stuffed....it has a total of 7 pockets on the outside and an open, wipable area on the inside. oh, and yes I got the "pun" after the fact. lol)

Miakoda

Thermal Totes (I just scored these recently)

About Town Blankets (also just scored these recently)

Organizing Wallet, Mini On-the-Go Organizer, Wristlet Wallet, and Key Fobs (also recent score)

Miakoda

My Christmas to myself! Lol

Skirt Purse in Brown with Denim skirt (I also go the Taupe Parisian Jacquard skirt as well.....with this purse you change the outer skirt for a whole new purse!)

My other present to myself

City Weekender Tote in Grey Quilted Poppy

Organizing Utility Totes for Christmas presents for Cole's 3 teachers (they have been more than wonderful)

Lunch To Go Thermal for Cole

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I really like the retro metro bag I think. Sadly, trying to decide what they'd look like in other colour swatches.. I just can't decide what I might like, or hate..

Miakoda

I have fabric swatches here. Would. You like me to take a pic of the ones used for the retro metro bag? I'll also try to get some more pics. :)

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Hmm I do have to admit, I'm diggin' the retro metro. Also, I need a good present for my grandmother. If I order within the next two days would it make it here in time for Christmas? I'm thinking a tote that can carry beach stuff for her.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I would sooo love a wallet (I have an obession with them and haven't bought in a couple of months and I am going bananas!).
And I'd like a polka dotted purse :D

Where can I place my order? :D

Miakoda

Dakotah, www.mythirtyone.com/stacigonzales !! :D

Izzy, the "guaranteed" cut-off was tonight, but I've talked to my director about this and she said orders placed in the next 48 hours would also likely make it.

I placed an order late on Nov. 30th and received it the morning of Dec. 7th. And it was a large order with customized pieces!

I love my Metro bag. I was using it was my purse/diaper bag/everything else until I got my skirt purse in. But I have been lugging it around with Cole's folder (all his IEP and medical stuff...it's a lot!), some Thirty-One folders to distribute, and my wallet and all that stuff along with kid's snacks and whatnot.

My niece uses it as her bookbag (she's in college); however, use common sense. ;). 3 1,000 page textbooks and several heavy binders may be a wee bit much. Lol. But it is great for notebooks and folders and such.

ETA: dakotah, you can place your order very easily online from my site (above link).

Also, lunch totes will be going on sale tomorrow! Normally $15......now $10!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Hey can you send me or post a better picture of the 5 pocket clutch, organizing wallet, and the organize shoulder bag? Like pictures of the inside.

This will be my first time buying a wallet/purse online and I am super picky lol

Miakoda

Yay, Izzy! Sorry I didn't get back right away. I had to kiss my horsies good-night. :D

Dakotah, I'll get some pics of the clutch and shoulder bag. I personally have the organizing wallet. I will say that this is the best wallet I've ever owned.....hands down. It's separated into two sections: 1 with the area for 8 million cards and ID and checkbook (it includes a checkbook cover that can be taken in and out) and 1 with two separate bill slots separated by a zippered change compartment.

I always end up with loads of receipts (and heaven knows what other junk...lol), so I wanted a wallet that would accommodate everything without bulging out.

AND it comes with a slim leather strap that can be clipped on so you could carry it like a purse. Here is mine:

(you can see the strap rolled up in this last pic)

Members online