Border Collie People

elegy

overdogged
Bean has matured SO nicely, Katie! He's almost a year by now, huh?
May the fourth. And he's *such* a nice boy. Totally sweet, so socially appropriate with other dogs, and has such amazing focus for being a young man.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
May the fourth. And he's *such* a nice boy. Totally sweet, so socially appropriate with other dogs, and has such amazing focus for being a young man.
That's wonderful! I'm so happy he's turned out well for you.

Sekah

The Monster.
I run with this BC on my flyball team. He is absolutely wonderful and I want him so badly. Rock solid, fastfastfast and a total sweetheart. He epitomizes everything I want in a future dog.

Any BC people have opinions on Painted Star Farms? Their dogs are GORGEOUS and exactly the look I like. Health testing, ENS for pups, raw feeding, and more. And as I mentioned, I'm hugely impressed with the temperament of the dog above. I've not met any other dogs from their kennel yet, but I like the look of the lines they use too. I haven't spoken to the breeder personally yet either.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I run with this BC on my flyball team. He is absolutely wonderful and I want him so badly. Rock solid, fastfastfast and a total sweetheart. He epitomizes everything I want in a future dog.

Any BC people have opinions on Painted Star Farms? Their dogs are GORGEOUS and exactly the look I like. Health testing, ENS for pups, raw feeding, and more. And as I mentioned, I'm hugely impressed with the temperament of the dog above. I've not met any other dogs from their kennel yet, but I like the look of the lines they use too. I haven't spoken to the breeder personally yet either.
Someone in my club has a dog from them (offspring excel x HNH porsche) and one of last year's canadian world team members dogs (Meaghan O'neil with Wynd) is from them too I think. Nice dogs.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
ACK. I <3 BC's. Thank doG for Recon being close so I can get my BC fix.

Loveeee Eve and Bean. Love them. I don't know why, but I love the look of Riot as well.

Lyzelle

LOL you don't know why? Well she's gorgeous that's why :p
I know why!

It's because she never grew out of her puppy face! She just looks like eternal puppy. <3

I haz border collie breed crush now. I blame you.

And I'm loving this thread.

elegy

overdogged
Someone in my club has a dog from them (offspring excel x HNH porsche) and one of last year's canadian world team members dogs (Meaghan O'neil with Wynd) is from them too I think. Nice dogs.
*drool* Excel. LOVE that dog. He has produced some nice puppies.

I don't know that I've met any Painted Star Farms BCs but their sport mixes are pretty popular around here, and the ones I know are nice dogs.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
If BC mixes are allowed I hope you don't mind me submitting some of Bamm. He's at least 3/4 BC. (I think he has a little akita thrown in, but he is pretty much BC in every way)

Dashing through the snow by Oertlephotography, on Flickr

Bamm Studio 5 by Oertlephotography, on Flickr

Him with my other two this past Christmas

cover3 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

COPYDSC_0143 by PawsItPhotography, on Flickr

BTW... I have to say... having met Eve, I absolutely adore her! She is also the perfect size BC for me. Love how small she is.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
LOL you don't know why? Well she's gorgeous that's why :p
I didn't mean it in a bad way, I swear! She is stunning. Between Riot, Pirate, and Wesley, I am doomed to have a BC eventually. Lol! I <3 Brigadoon BC's so hard.

I know why!

It's because she never grew out of her puppy face! She just looks like eternal puppy. <3

I haz border collie breed crush now. I blame you.

And I'm loving this thread.
Omg. I think that it is it, too. She does have a puppy face.

Members online

No members online now.