The Official Etsy Thread.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Thank you :) I think she did a really nice job on it and I didn't even ask for it :) so it was a nice surprise

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
When are you headed on vacation sparks? I want to show you some beads I bought and get your opinion on them...

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Very nice mericox...

Are those Erinite swarovski crystals in the first picture? really pretty

and I like the collection of green beads...e specially the one with the gold sparkle and embellishments on it :)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Me2! I only wish there were two of them, but there are some other doubles in the mix. Figure at some point either resell it or try some bracelets too.

And yes the first ones are swarovski crystals.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Me2! I only wish there were two of them, but there are some other doubles in the mix. Figure at some point either resell it or try some bracelets too.

And yes the first ones are swarovski crystals.
yeah that stinks that there aren't two of them.

hehe I know they are swarovski crystals :p but do you know what color they are? they look like erinite from the picture but not sure.

GlassOnion

Thanks, and Gig 'em.
I just wanted to say there's some awesome stuff on etsy. Then there's some terrible stuff on etsy as well (Etsy in general, not referring to anything posted here).

But then there's some really, really odd stuff on etsy. I was looking through the sculpture stuff and they have some really neat (and talented) sculptures. But then I ran into one that said 'Cherry and Maple wood dild-' and that's where it cut off on the description. So naturally I had to click the link to see if it was indeed what I thought it was (the picture had the general shape but a weird overall shape) and sure enough....

I then quickly exited that window, cleared my history, and went back to safer waters.

But ladies, I'd imagine that a cherry and maple wood one would be exquisite. It just sounds fancy, and at $10 you can't beat the price.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Welp, we're offiially open...

beanieart on Etsy - dogged illustration

I can't decide if I should make a listing for "custom illustration" and upload some examples of ones I already did as my images..? Not sure yet. I'm just testing the waters right now anyway. =P

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Just put up about 15 new items.

*goes to die in corner*

I have some "chaz specials" throughout... if anyone from Chaz buys a special they get a free pair of earrings and free shipping. Put "chazmember" in notes to seller section to get the deal. :) **please also put your chaz sn**

MagneticallyYours on Etsy - Magnetically Yours

Last edited:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
see BP you are at 51 listings already... and you thought 100 (the magic number lol) seemed impossible :)

Very nice beanie :)

I must say I have kind of been enjoying my vacation away from etsy... but that hasn't stopped me from making new stuff haha. I whipped up a few pieces today. My sister is having a jewelry party when I get to london so I can show off my stuff, hand out business cards and perhaps sell a thing or two :)

CaliTerp07

Members online

No members online now.