Abe ft Paco

noludoru

Bored Now.
AWW! He is so handsome. The collar looks fabulous on him, too - it really pops against his coat!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Beyond jealous - you got to see all those gorgeous collars and 'meet' Paco! So cool!

The collar looks fabulous - one of my favorite designs. I love the tan, and it darkens fabulously.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Well sure, sure, Abe makes any collar look good ;)

(he looks great in that collar!)

wishbone

Abe is a superstar and that's really nice collar. With Paco, Abe shows so more sweet and shy face :D

Equinox

Can I drive Trent over to Washington for a photoshoot? The first photo is incredible (as are all of your photos).

Equinox

Hah, Trent says "Paco Collars, good photographer, fashionable beds, and a higher chance of snow in the winter? WHEN DO I MOVE IN?"

I think your feelings may end up being mutual :rofl1: I suspect that this Shepherd's loyalty will be easily overshadowed by material needs.

katielou

Slave to the Aussie
Hah, Trent says "Paco Collars, good photographer, fashionable beds, and a higher chance of snow in the winter? WHEN DO I MOVE IN?"

I think your feelings may end up being mutual :rofl1: I suspect that this Shepherd's loyalty will be easily overshadowed by material needs.
Oh Trent I would buy your handsome neck all the collars and take hundreds of photos. Abe is willing to share his bed to as long as you don't spoon him!

Members online

No members online now.