Since I am new, here's my gang.

Jare

All For The Pit Bulls
Here's the crew with some quick descriptions since I just joined here.

(Bare with me here, there is a lot of em')

First up is miss Aija, my 2 year old Pit Bull. I got her at the shelter when she was just a little squish from the shelter after quite a search.

This is her now.

I'd be hard pressed to find a better dog than this gal. She's been quite the addition and is basically just a big doofy thing who has a bit of tendency to be a complete and utter turd. I love her anyways, she has gotten me attached to the pibbles and I will never go without one.

Next is Nellie, my almost 9 (yikes) year old Labrador X Shar Pei X Pit Bull mix, I also got her when she was a tiny baby. I rescued her from my neighbor who was about to load her into the back of his car to go drown her. Shes got some fear issues do to having the ever living snot beat out of her by that guy, but she has come a long long way. There are some things she probably never will overcome but that's fine and dandy, in my eyes she is perfect.

Next is Beagle, the Beagle who belongs to my sister, but lives with me. She came to me at probably around 9-10 and is likely 13-14 or so now. Shes an interesting little thing, very houndy and stubborn but a nice addition either way.

Next is my fluffy cat Thor. I found him on my road a few years ago, tried to find owners, but to no avail, he's been mine ever since.

Then, there is my other cat. Her name is Soft, shes ancient and I have had her as long as I can remember.

Boy I am getting tired here I forgot I had a zoo.

NEXT. Is Mushu the ferret. He had a buddy, but he passed away from juvenile lymphoma, so Mushu is a loner now and does very well with it actually. Also, he is a tornado and I am fairly certain he will be the downfall of planet Earth.

I also have a little yellow, female Parakeet called Commissioner Gordon, who I don't have a picture of. I just rescued her from a neglectful situation a few months ago.

And here are 3 little friends I may mention from time to time.

Jack, my baby boy who I miss too much. My first dog I had after leaving home. I had him for 12 years and loved him with all my heart. He was epileptic and sort of a grump but he was mine. He passed away on the sixth of December, of 2011 at the age of 14-15+. He hasn't been gone long at all, it feels like forever since I have seen him but it also feels like he was just here.

Then Mr. Sweaters, my other ferret that was Mushu's cage mate who I lost in October. He was such a character and didn't even get to see his first birthday. I miss him every time I even see Mushu.

And FINALLY (Yes, this is the last one I swear) is Brian. My brother in law's chihuahua who I babysit multiple times throughout the week. He adopted him from a shelter here that did a pull from California. Hes 2 years old and sweet as can be. Here is the little Stinker with Nellie.

If you made it through all that, congrats. As you can see my life is basically just fut, feathers, poop and other gross things our pets do. A little loving and enjoyment is thrown in there every once and while.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Your wall is disgustingly filthy :p

I miss Mr. Sweaters. I'm mad that rascal gets to be with him now and I never got to meet him :p

Jare

All For The Pit Bulls
Your wall is disgustingly filthy :p

I miss Mr. Sweaters. I'm mad that rascal gets to be with him now and I never got to meet him :p

Did you miss the part where I live in the same house with 7 animals? Walls ain't gonna be clean.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Your crew is just darling, thank you for sharing them with us! I would totally steal Thor if I could. ;)

Equinox

Want ALL THE JARE PETS <3

Jess, now I'm scared to let you ever see my closet doors and walls!! I had to glance back at the pictures when I read your comment, didn't think they were that bad :lol-sign:

And my (well, Equinox's... I mean, Trent's!) Aija :)
:rofl1: Good catch. Me and the Trentdag can be jealous bitches. Well, one jealous bitch and one jealous SOB.

yoko

That first pic makes me awwwww.

Your cat looks IDENTICAL to my friends can Luna o_O

Jare

All For The Pit Bulls
Why has this Nellie love never been shown before?!

Your crew is just darling, thank you for sharing them with us! I would totally steal Thor if I could. ;)
Thank you! Equinox loves him too so be ready to fight her ;)

Want ALL THE JARE PETS <3

Jess, now I'm scared to let you ever see my closet doors and walls!! I had to glance back at the pictures when I read your comment, didn't think they were that bad :lol-sign:

:rofl1: Good catch. Me and the Trentdag can be jealous bitches. Well, one jealous bitch and one jealous SOB.
I know. It's not THAT bad. three jobs and 7 animals leaves me no cleaning time. Get off my back, woman!

And I love that you are in love with my pets because you have 100% serious dibs on Aija if I ever cease to exist.

You know I love the Mushu fert. And my (well, Equinox's... I mean, Trent's!) Aija :)
Spekaing of your ferret loving, wheres that Nika?

That first pic makes me awwwww.

Your cat looks IDENTICAL to my friends can Luna o_O
Which one? Thor or Soft? :)

JessLough

Love My Mutt
LOL it was the last picture, where the wall is black :p

And Jare, don't even. You know me better than to think I wouldn't say anything :p. there's a reason I didn show pics when my walls were white.

Jare

All For The Pit Bulls
LOL it was the last picture, where the wall is black :p

And Jare, don't even. You know me better than to think I wouldn't say anything :p. there's a reason I didn show pics when my walls were white.
The black crap the to right of Nellie? THAT IS A SHADOW. That opening leads to a dark hallway. If not. I am blind and I don't know this mysterious black filth you're speaking of.

Equinox

Thank you! Equinox loves him too so be ready to fight her ;)

LOL! Well I didn't want to seem too greedygrabby, but yes, THOR IS MINE, TOO. :p

I will be the hoarder of gorgeous fluffy cats.

And I love that you are in love with my pets because you have 100% serious dibs on Aija if I ever cease to exist.
Solid plan. I could also totally move to Alaska and live with you forever. They have college there. Why didn't I apply to college in Alaska?? I love Alaska!

Although every time I think of schools in Alaska, I remember a tour guide mentioning that the biggest high school in that city had a graduating class of 8 xD

Jare

All For The Pit Bulls
LOL! Well I didn't want to seem too greedygrabby, but yes, THOR IS MINE, TOO. :p

I will be the hoarder of gorgeous fluffy cats.

Solid plan. I could also totally move to Alaska and live with you forever. They have college there. Why didn't I apply to college in Alaska?? I love Alaska!

Although every time I think of schools in Alaska, I remember a tour guide mentioning that the biggest high school in that city had a graduating class of 8 xD
Yeah woman, why didn't you come to Alaska and learn things?

What a lovely family you have.
Thank you very much :)

Hiya and welcome! :D

Your critters are all gorgeous!
Thanks for the welcome!

:lol-sign:
Well then.... Ahem...
Yeah that is what I thought.

They are all beautiful but I just want to give Nellie a big hug, she has the sweetest face!:)
Yay more Nellie love, my boring brown dog is the forgotten one.

:) What a great bunch!
Thanks!

Gorgeous critters you have there!!
Thank you, I think they are pretty neat myself.

what a diverse and beautiful group! congrats!
the pitbull puppy pic is just too cute to look at, love it! :)
Thank you, andI know it makes my heart ache. She was such a little squish.

Members online

No members online now.