The Boys are Making Me Crazy (and Poor!)

My vet must think I'm in love with her, because we have been at her office 3 times in two weeks.
First, Argon decided to devour 5 Midol after I knocked the bottle over. I have no idea what he was thinking, since those are the most bitter pills I've ever tasted. Cue hysterical Mommy and a trip to the vet for a good vommiting. The poor thing was wobbling when he came out, and acted like a maniac all night. Lovely that Midol has 60mg of caffine per pill! :yikes:
Monday, Argon had his bad seizure, so we were back to the vet to get him some phenolbarbitol.
Then today, Neon wakes me up by peeing all over my bed. Not just any pee, but bloody, UTI pee. Off again for more medication.
I have to take both boys every time I go, because Neon falls apart and crys if he is left alone and doesn't have Argon for company.
Total bills for the past two weeks? Almost $220. They couldn't have picked any other time of year to go into their crisis?

Mjjean

Three visits for $220 total is actually not so bad. It really could be much worse, they could be kids instead of dogs:)

Dogs6

Plus One
at least wait till they do it on Christmas DAY to complain lol. Now I've said that something probably willgo wrong on Christmas day lol :rolleyes:

Lolas Dad

$220 for three separate visits including meds is not bad at all. The first time I took Lola to the vet to get her shots updated, blood test for pre-op spay, heart worm anti gen test etc. I had spent $300. Of course that also included a 6 month supply of interceptor and a 6 month supply of front line.

The following month it was $350 for spay and microchip.

So $220 is really good.

ACooper

The $220 IS a good price..........BUT, all the frantic worry, and being scared out of your gourd is TOTALLY not good, and having your vet think that you're in love with her, or a crazy dog lady that over reacts is ALSO not good! LOL

Here's hoping they are all done for the next 10-12 months or so, LOL

Members online

No members online now.