Planet Dog, will youz marry me?

Corvus is so obsessed with his Planet Dog toys. If it's not an orbee in his mouth, it's one of these bones.

He loves them so much and they stand up so well to his abuse. I think he'd trade me off for a lifetime supply of Planet Dog toys. :( :p

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww!! He's ADORABLE!!!

And his bone matches his collar! HA! Now I am not the only one whose dog's toys coincidentally match her dog's collars!:lol-sign:

And tell Corvus that Ella can relate.
But her ULTIMATE weakness is the bad cuz ball. ONLY because it squeaks.

awww!! He's ADORABLE!!!

And his bone matches his collar! HA! Now I am not the only one whose dog's toys coincidentally match her dog's collars!:lol-sign:

And tell Corvus that Ella can relate.
But her ULTIMATE weakness is the bad cuz ball. ONLY because it squeaks.
Here, the Cuz addiction is ALL Hannah. Corvus loves them too, but he doesn't get a chance to play with them because Hannah hoards them all, lol.

I want to venture out and try some of the other Planet Dog stuff too. I've had the eggplant or strawberry on my list for a while, I just haven't had the cash to buy any new toys lately.

Do they smell like the other PD toys? I think that's part of Corvie's obsession with those toys. He really seems to love the smell.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Yes, it smells like the other Planet Dog toys.

I'll make you a deal, maybe?
I can rinse off Ella's Eggplant (which NEVER gets played with, it's just dusty from sitting, neglected receiving NO love what-so-ever), send it to you in exchange for a few of those Ella Salmon nom bites?
Maybe?

Chewbecca

feel the magic
you know, even if you do not want to do an exchange, if you want, PM me your address, and I'll send it to you.:D
You just have to promise to post pictures of Corvie give it the love it deserves.:D

heh, I was supposed to send Angel Chicken (I think) a DNA toy once, but the d@mn thing was so small that I lost it! And then I forgot about it.

But I am MUCH MORE organized with Ella's toys now, and the eggplant is much bigger than the DNA toy was.:D

Members online

No members online now.