Mastiffs and Rotties and Hound Dogs, O MY!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
If anyone remembers Andre the Possible Tosa, this dog will look familiar. His name is Moochie, and he is some sort of mastiff mix. He is 110lbs at least, and I wouldn't think he was older than a year, which is still very much a puppy in mastiff terms! Moochie loves to kiss, and is a big goofball. He does have a few bad habits, however. He can be a little mouthy, and he tries to hump at times. He DOES do these things gently though. :p Moochie also has poor leash manners, and if he wants to go somewhere, he GOES. I had to help Julie take him out for a website picture, and we each had a slip lead on Moochie and were walking him to the tree dogs get tied to for pics, and he was almost too much for both of us! It makes me sad, because I usually walk the huge dogs, but I can't handle this one. Moochie needs a mastiff-savvy owner!

Body shot

See the floppy ears? I wuvs them.

He's such a happy boy. Abingdon County called FOHA and said he was going to be put down, and could FOHA please take him? Well, how could FOHA refuse this face???

HAI!!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Introducing Riggins, the sweetest Rottie ever to enter FOHA's rescue. He just melts under your hand. He has an application already.

Such dear eyes.

And this, is Sweet Baby Jane! She looks like maybe a boxer/pit bull mix. She is ALL HAPPINESS, I swear. She loves to play ball, and is a typical puppy with some jumping up. She has good leash manners though.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This pic came out all weird, but it is excruciatingly cute, so I decided to post it anyway.

Here's one pic of Wiggles, a new beagle. I assume he has that name because, as soon as he sees a person, his whole body goes into wiggles!

Don't you point that thing at me...

This is Chatham, he was new last week. I think he could be a pure plott hound. He's just a pup, and has the typical annoying behaviors of jumping and mouthing. He's adorable though!

MORE

Oh I want them all Sweet. Especially Riggins. Sweet Baby Jane's color reminds me of tiger ice cream, she's so pretty.

What sweet faces, every single one...:)

noludoru

Bored Now.
This is Tyler. He reminds me of my late Ashten, except he's fluffier.
You can thank me and my awesomeness for bathing him for that. :p Just kidding, LOL! Although he felt much nicer after the bath.. he and fawn were in a trash can. They got dumped that way or something, and kind of smelled like it, too..

Also - what's with "Fonz?" I have trouble telling all those kittens apart, but I'm pretty sure that one was named Shaker.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Well, on the cage those two were in, they had papers that said "Pride" and "Fonz". Maybe they decided to change the name? They do that sometimes. I'm reminded of a black dog they called a "pit mix" (who I think was a shar pei mix) who was named "Damien". His name was later changed to Daniel.

Anyways though. Did you like Moochie?

noludoru

Bored Now.
Weirdddd, lol.

Moochie is cute, but he didn't do much for me, lol. I like the Rottie, though. :D They all sound like they have great personalities.

Members online

No members online now.