Online dog training works well. Very happy with results!

lizzybeth727

1. Just because someone can train their dog to do tricks on camera doesn't mean she can potty train a dog.

2. She says that you can learn how to loose leash walk your dog without the use of Gentle Leaders or harnesses, and yet she uses a choke chain. How is it that one training tool is silly and useless, while another is the best?

3. Other quotes that are concerning: She says "I can train any dog of any breed up to the Master’s level in agility." This is just rediculous. Think about it - ANY dog? Another: "It is far more humane, effective and usually faster, to actually train your dog using a one-on-one human-dog interaction with lots of positive reinforcement for the correct behavior and nothing but a disapproving tone of voice to correct a bad behavior. " I'm not saying I disagree with choke collars, but aren't they more thana disapproving tone of voice? There are many examples of her contradicting herself.

My point? I think this post is SPAM.

Ordinarily I'd can the :spam: but in this case since Lizzybeth made such good, educational points as to WHY there's no good reason to fall for a product like this, I think I'll let it stand. ;)

adojrts

Agreed!!!! Funny how she can train ANY dog up to the Masters level of agility but no where on the site does it state any Titles earned for agility with ANY dog.
Update:
Well she is Canadian, has competed in AAC (agility) but I don't know to what level, she did qualify her dog for Nationals acouple of years ago and earned a couple of clean runs there.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.