Crossbone is enrolled in agility classes!

k9krazee

Our first class is on Tuesday. I'm excited to really get back into the world of agility and I think Crossbone is going to LOVE it.

He's been the perfect addition to our family and has exceeded all of my expectations! He is so fun and happy all the time, always wanted to be involved and interacting. He is so adaptable and takes our weekend travels to other people's houses/dogs/kids/hotels in stride.

Some mandatory pictures--they're always of him sleeping/cuddling because I don't have a good camera to capture his crazy

Love this dog! And I'll give a full report after our first class!!

k9krazee

If K can come with on Tuesday I'll have him get some video, for sure.

He does have the potential to be awesome! He is so fast, agile, smart & responsive. Buuuut, I'm really going to have to buckle down on obedience and manners in general. After much consideration I decided to start with a foundation agility class first this winter instead of an obedience and see what happens.

k9krazee

My Hero Dog Training....it's close, the instructor seems really nice & has teaching methods I agree with. (If you have any metro Detroit suggestions, let me know!

I know a lot of the CPE agility crowd in central/west Michigan...my ties in the SW are pretty slim.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Yay, that's so fun! I can't wait till I can do agility ^_^ Vids would be great by the way ;)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I think you're going to have lots of people mad at you in the 16" height classes once he's trial ready because he'll be stealing the show. ;) So glad he's starting on his agility career already! :D

Members online

No members online now.