The Good News thread

Romy

Taxiderpy
I get to watch my nephew, niece, my two kids, and a friend's 3 year old and infant tomorrow. So 6 kids ages 5 and under. Three of them are under 2, but that's awesome because I LOVE BABIES.

chaospony

Anytime you want to go to work for me Romy I'm okay with that. Then you can be surrounded by lots and lots of children under 5. All. Day. Long. :D
(I work at a daycare)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
We are officially on Vacation :)

All the cleaning, cooking, packing, preparing is DONE and Brian is finished his last day of work for a week. We don't leave until early this morning but we are officially on vacation. I am not moving again for the rest of the night LOL

Romy

Taxiderpy
Anytime you want to go to work for me Romy I'm okay with that. Then you can be surrounded by lots and lots of children under 5. All. Day. Long. :D
(I work at a daycare)
Awesome! I've been looking for a daycare job again but there are so many people looking for jobs most places around here have upped the requirements to having a 2 year ECE degree... for a minimum wage position. :rolleyes:

I did find one place in Seattle that says they will hire me any time and let me bring my son for free, but I have to move there first. Which means I need a job to save up for a deposit and stuff. And round and round we go.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I have lost almost 4 lbs since Wednesday morning! Slowly but surely getting to my goal lol
The more I work, the faster the weight will come off. It just takes about week for it to get started, but nonetheless, YAY!

Lyzelle

More of my SS stuff has come in! Although I'm kinda bummed because at least two of the treats ended up smooshed and crumbled. :( Good thing I got waaaay more that probably needed! LOL.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
We just bought our first Christmas tree for our first house for our first Christmas really *together*!

Also, I bought daisy a reindeer costume.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I successfully used my crock pot for the first time by myself today and it was delicious!
When I first did this, it was last November, and let me tell you I was so d@mn excited I could hardly contain myself lol Its the little things :p
So YAY for you!

ETA: What did you make?

Romy

Taxiderpy
Katalin drove a prowler off the property when he broke open the chain link gate and didn't realize there were dogs inside. :D

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Gonna spend this beautiful Saturday with the people I love most, my two best friends. :) we aren't doing anything special, just spending time together.

Members online

No members online now.