A very good day

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Today we jumped Dock Dogs in Phoenix with the three water kids while Arnold slept on the couch with my roommate back home.

From left to right:

Shamoo jumped 3 waves to finish her national title for Big Air Novice. In one wave she took 1st in novice and in two she took 4th. She left with a personal best of 8'8" today. My old lady is amazing, she's too much fun and its always nice that no one can guess how old she really is.

Backup jumped 3 waves as well and did EV for the first time on a whim. He took two Senior firsts to finish his title and a master second. He took 2nd in cadet for EV with a grab of 5'2" and said, peace-I'm done now when he nose dived in the pool instead of jumping on his last one. Lol He was so tired in finals his first jump was a whoopin 13 feet (another nose dive) so we were all shocked when he pulled out a 20ft something to win first with his second jump.

Sloan only jumped twice to finish her Master title. She took two first and a third in finals.

We're all totally wiped but eventually I'll get to the photos and videos. However, tomorrow calls for agility so tonight calls for pizza and zoning out.

(ps this is my first tapatalk post, hope it goes well!)

SaraB

What a great day! Congratulations! BTW, I can just see all three of them rolling around on the bed in their giant pile of ribbons.

Members online