Tucker

~Tucker&Me~

We had to say goodbye to Tucker on Saturday. When his condition began to deteriorate, it happened really fast and we did not want him to suffer :( Nature is not kind to the sick and the weak, and we wanted to be able to give him one last gift in the form of a peaceful and painless transition to a better place than here. I held his head in my arms while the vet let him go in our home and I sincerely hope he knew how much we loved him.

Tucker was the absolute sweetest, most easy-going dog I have ever known. While he could be goofy and playful, he had a very quiet, thoughtful and dignified side to him, almost as if he was a wise, old soul in a young body. One of his favourite things to do was sit on our deck in the sun or at our window in the rain and just look out into the yard. I always used to wonder what he was thinking about when he did that. Of all the dogs I have ever met, he also had some of the most expressive eyes I have ever seen. This is probably my all time favourite picture of him.

I am going to miss him very much, and it is going to be sad coming home to just one dog everyday.

I love you big boy, and I hope you are free of the pain you must have been feeling. We miss you desperately, and making the decision to let you go was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I know this will not be our last goodbye, and I hope that wherever you are, you are happy.

I am so sorry :(

Lizmo

Water Junkie
So many hugs, Em. :( I'm so sorry you had to go down this path of life. Tucker knows, he does. (((((hugs)))))

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
My heart dropped when I read the title. I knew this thread was coming, but I've been hoping that he'd somehow turn around.

Rest easy and run free, Tucker.

I am so sorry for your loss. Lots and lots of ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I am so sorry :( run free of all that held you back, Tucker. You'll meet him At the bridge, Em <3. Not a goodbye, more of a see ya later.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Aww hunny I am so sorry. I wondered how you two were doing.. What a beautiful way to let him go, but no way is ever a good way for those left behind. You are in my thoughts and prayers, along with your family.

CaliTerp07

I'm sorry you had to make such a difficult choice. Tucker is lucky to have people who love him so much as to let him go peacefully.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I am so sorry for your loss! He sounds like my Riley. Cancer stole them both from us. Im glad you gave him one last gift. Run free sweet Tucker!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Lots and lots of (((((HUGS))))).
Tucker was such a sweet boy and he was so lucky to have you. You did right by him giving him a peaceful, loving passing.
Run free, Tucker.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm so sorry. You guys did the right thing by him, sometimes the right thing hurts the most. RIP Tucker. :(

Michiyo-Fir

RIP Tucker. He's waiting for you guys on the other side, running and playing and joying the good life.

Barb04

Super Moderator
May he be running free with all our loved ones. Know Tucker will be in your heart and memories forever. Try to think of all the good times & love you shared. Hugs.

I am going to miss seeing Tucker's sweet and wise face so much . . . I kind of think he and Trav and Mary are probably really enjoying each others' company for awhile, resting, and planning on their returns.

(((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Members online

No members online now.