Our Secret Santa Package came!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
It actually showed up yesterday, but I was heading out the door to go shopping, then I had to go to a Christmas thing with the boyfriend, and was recovering most of today.

Rosey was very not cooperative for photos, so there's not a lot, nor are they all that good. Alas, better than nothing! Thank you CaliTerp and Lucy, we love them all! Rosey goes INSANE for those treats, iunno what it is about them.

The box.

Hurry Up and open it!!!

"Opening" the first gift. (My bad, I didn't check what things were before giving them to her -- she was PISSED when I took it away!)

One of the bandanas! I love it, it has her name on it!

Rascal checking out his blanket

Of course, in the ferrety-fashion, he appreciated the bag more than the presents inside :lol-sign:

More!

JessLough

Love My Mutt

Can I fit?

And all the loot!

2 bandanas - the pink one she modeled, and a purple one that says "Cold nose, warm heart", a flower for her collar to go through, and a box of treats for Rosey. A blanket, 4 tennis balls, and some banana treats (that Harley will absolutely LOVE) for the ferrets, and a really cute picture frame!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I didn't have time to let the ferrets out today, but I suspect when I let Harley out tomorrow, the balls will all be hidden who knows where LOL

Members online

No members online now.