Vent (about showing)

mom2dogs

I'm still wondering what show she went it, or if she traveled out of TX to this show (if it was an AKC event) :confused:

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I am just very glad that KUSA show dogs have to pass a basic confo inspection, including patellas and elbows. Granted, it is done by touch but all health testing certs have to be submitted before a dog is allowed to be a registered breeder.

Poor Ben missed it by a ball! Bwhahhaha

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
I am just very glad that KUSA show dogs have to pass a basic confo inspection, including patellas and elbows. Granted, it is done by touch but all health testing certs have to be submitted before a dog is allowed to be a registered breeder.
^Very cool^ :D

mom2dogs

Wait what do you mean by this?
Because according to AKC, there were no shows in Texas where Dachshunds would have been shown the weekend of Sept 17-20 (17/18 days assuming it might have been a 4-day cluster). I'm assuming this is the weekend she means by her post made on the 24th:
I went to a dog show last weekend and watched.
I tossed my Gazette/Events Calendar (that listed Sept. events) I get from them, so I used their search on their website. In fact, according to the search, there were no shows in Sept in TX except for specialties. There was a show 26/27, but that is after her post and I don't think she can look into the future.
http://www.akc.org/events/search/index.cfm?action=results

UKC may or may not have had events, this is what comes up for Sept tho (maybe UKC people can chime in, AKC has an easier search for me, UKC is making my head spin, lol):
United Kennel Club: Upcoming Events
IABCA didn't/doesn't have any shows in TX during September:
IABCA 2.0

I'm just curious, maybe it was a match? Or maybe she just traveled out of state? Maybe it was UKC? Maybe I'm missing something? That's why I asked, just confused and curious.

Members online

No members online now.