New from massachusetts

Hi everyone I am new here from Massachusetts but not new to dachshunds. I am a stay at home mom and I devote most of my time to my dogs and kids. Everyone in my family participates in the care of or puppies and dogs and we just love our dachshunds. I have also just started my own free breeder listing site. I hope to get to know everyone here and meet some new people.

Thank you
Lori Darling

Last edited by a moderator:
From one Masshole to another, welcome!!

Jeeeeeez you have a lot of wieners in your house! *giggle*

Welcome from a fellow dachshund lover.

I notice your dogs are not shown, and don't have health testing done prior to breeding. And really not much information listed about any of your breeding dogs. Just curious, as this is a very pro-Reputable breeder forum.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
You take paypal.. don't seem to health test, and don't have a health guarantee on your site...

You are looking for people to want to link to you for a network.. Sadly no breeder worth their salt would want to link to your current site as it currently is.

First let me say just because I do not list testing on my site does not mean I do not test my dogs I have been ordering positive Id test that test for a wide range of different things including all 3 pra test. My creams the one that will be due in the end of April has also been petala tested. So I do test my dogs before breeding them. Also I do have a one year health contract on all my puppies. As for my upcoming litters page I am getting hit right now with a lot of girls in a short span. I will be retiring 5 girls this year and 2 boys. I would like to say I did not join this site to get insulted If you have a question just ask me and I will be glad to answer do not asume you know about my dogs and their testing. I have worked very hard and do not skimp on my care of my dogs. I have a lot now because I am working on getting better dogs and replacing the ones that are just not the greatest. I have talked to a lot of show breeders on the best course to go with my dogs one of them is Tina of Magnolia dachshunds who has been a great help to me she is one of the reasons I am going to be retiring most of my dogs in the next two years and making my breeding program better. I will show my dogs some day but right now with everyone loosing their jobs I do not want to waste the money I am saving my money instead just incase some day I need it.

Lori

Last edited:

Members online