This week's FOHA pics - a shih tzu, a lab mix, and some sorta terrier mix

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Not many new dogs this week, 'cause we are full at the moment. A Bunch of dogs got applications last weekend, so hopefully they will go through and a bunch of dogs will go home this weekend.

This Shih Tzu is Snooky. He was going to be put down at Fairfax County because he failed their food test. I took a dog biscuit from him before I took these pics and he didn't care. I then gave it back to him and he ate it.

Smile for the camera! (Yup he's a submissive grinner)

Happy face

And this is Sparky Lyle, the lab mix. I've just been calling him Sparky, I don't like the name "Lyle". I think he looks a lot like Middie. He's calmer than Middie though.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
And here's the some kinda terrier mix, Fronz! I think he might be mixed with feist or JRT. He's a short dog, about 13lbs. He can jump pretty good, I'm 5ft tall, and he jumped straight up to my face. He's full of spunk, he likes cuddles, and he'll be a really fun companion for some lucky person.

You throw ball?

MORE

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
does FOHA do alot of adoptions on a regular basis? It seems you are always posting new pics---I wish our shelter moved dogs as quickly!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
does FOHA do alot of adoptions on a regular basis? It seems you are always posting new pics---I wish our shelter moved dogs as quickly!
We almost always have dogs going home, and dogs coming in. Some weekends it might be one or two dogs going home, and one or two dogs coming in, and other weekends its 10 dogs going home, 5 dogs coming in! We only take in dogs when we know we have dogs going home.

This weekend we only had two new ones, Fronz and Snooky. Sparky was new last week, I just didn't get any good pics of him because he wasn't feeling well.

Cat adoptions are much slower. Not many people want a cat these days, it seems. :(

Members online

No members online now.