New Texas Member

Snidow

Hello, I joined after a friend sent me a link to a photo of Traveler showing me a Koolie. We think my girl is a Koolie as well and I contacted the Koolie Club of Australia and they think she is too. But without DNA testing we can not be sure, she was found as a pup and is a rescue so no history on her parentage.
Anyway, I liked the forum and decided to join.
Here is my girl Sookie.

Laurie

Welcome to the forum!

Sooki is absolutely adorable! I love when dogs get those ice blue eyes like her! How old is she?

I would say odds are she's a really good lookalike, we've got one called Zuma on the forum that's our resident Koolie Lookalike! But you could also contact Ida (Yata hae Coolies) who's also in TX or Shawn from Avalon Coolies in Canada and see if she looks like any of their dogs if you felt like it!

But regardless she's absolutely lovely

M

MyHorseMyRules

Howdy. I'd say she's a lookalike, as well, but certainly a lovely one! Can't wait to see some more pictures of her.

Snidow

Thanks everyone! Here are a couple more shots of her and her new buddy a Corgi mix named Pewter. We keep the names the foster parents give them, I figure the foster parents deserve the right to name them.

Okay enough of the photo overload, but that is the canine part of the crew.

layley

So beautiful!! and your corgi almost looks like the dog on the "Dog Teaser" video on youtube!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Oh she's so cute! Reminds me a lot of Zuma in the frisbee picture.

My girl would have been a "Sookie" if I had let my mom name her!

Welcome!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
AJHGDFLKAJASFKJ with the cute!

Sookie is a gorgeous Merley Girly Koolie Lookalike and I think Pewter just made me *squee* out loud, just a little bit.

Members online