New puppy :)

Maxy24

Oh my gooodness, he's adorable! You don't see that coloration very often, so unique! Have fun with him :D

Red Chrome

Cute puppy!!!

I have a few questions though.....
What breeder would sell a puppy to someone who was unemployed and pregnant(Almost to her due date)? Let alone, someone who DUMPED their last puppy after the newness wore off. With your history of dumping dogs, I am VERY surprised that you were given this puppy. Whatever happened to Lyric? Are you still looking to place Jolene?

I know you were trying to place 4 of your dogs just a few months ago, Why would you add another if you were trying to downsize just after you got your Fila puppy?

Everyone else can handle the congratulations....this is nothing but sickening to me. I wonder where this puppy will end up in the end or if it will disappear as Clairece did. How very unfortunate for this puppy.

Teal

...ice road...
Thanks yall! :)

So far, he has been a complete angel! He's soo sweet and cuddly <3 He's also crate trained and house broken! Such a smart lil guy! I look forward to all the sports and shows we'll get to enjoy together! :)

And it's just a crappy cell phone picture.. but this is him right now lol

Red Chrome

I guess that tells me what I need to know. At least he is on a Neuter contract. Not that it will do any good. Since the Filas breeder wasnt notified of anyyhing until the thread here when people contacted her about rhe puppy being potentially dumped.

I do not understand how someone living on their parents property with no job...while their parents vare for 1grandchild already...can afford as many dogs as you have.

Good luck and I hope rhe best for the little guy. His breeder should be floggged...what a poor placement.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
You're not alone, C.

I have a feeling though Joy will watch carefully, hopefully the eyes will encourage a good handling and the puppy will live a long prosperous and happy life as a neutered pet with the owner I am sure he loves greatly already.

Good luck baby.

Members online

No members online now.